Standard TV & Appliance Co-Presents the 2014 Street of Dreams Event
The yearly event, which highlights custom-built homes in the neighborhood with cutting edge designs, eco-friendly landscapes, and sustainable materials, goes beyond home design with a variety of events during the course of the show, including:
· Wednesday, July 23rd – This date marks the kickoff party for the Street of Dreams Event with a preview tour for participants. The proceeds from the kickoff party benefit the Clackamas Women’s Services Center in Oregon City, Oregon, which serves as a shelter for victims of domestic violence.
· Wednesdays from July 30th through August 20th – Each Wednesday during the Street of Dreams Event, The Lagunitas Brewery Concert Series features a new local acoustic artist in the outdoor café, located near the Street Bistro area.
· Monday, July 28th – Realtor Day is sponsored by the Oregon Media Group and provides free admission to Realtors with the presentation of a Realtor identification card.
· Tuesday, August 12th – The Style at the Street event features a celebration of fashion coordinated by the fashionistas at the Clackamas Town Center. Proceeds go to the Clackamas Women’s Services Center.
· Friday, August 15th – The Street of Dreams Event celebrates veterans of foreign wars, as well as their families, with live music performances and an all-day barbeque.
This year’s event also features the debut of The Street Bistro, which will serve a variety of purposes as the primary concession area, concert venue, café area, and wine garden. This area will also feature a stream of cooking demonstrations that take place in unique kitchen vignettes as well as a rotating presentation of outdoor living exhibits.
“The Street of Dreams displays the best of new home designs and we are proud to be a co-presenter of this traditional and special event”, said Bill Gander, owner of Standard TV and Appliance. He added, “This celebration resonates with our local community and we are thrilled that the Clackamas Women’s Services Center has been selected as a primary beneficiary of the proceeds from the event.”
Standard TV and Appliance, which carries an inventory of over 18,000 different products from over 40 different manufacturers, features showrooms located in Beaverton, Bend, and two in Portland, including their newest showroom in the Hollywood District. The company sponsors a variety of local events, including the Oregon International Air Show and supports numerous local charities including the Boys & Girls Club of Portland, the Metropolitan Area Sunshine Division Food Drive, and the Portland Rescue Mission.
For additional information on events and products at Standard TV and Appliance, please contact Matthew Roma at 503-542-3520 or visit: http://www.standardtvandappliance.com/
Press release distributed by Gervais Group. See original press release at