News By Tag
* Investment Options
* More Tags...
News By Place
Online Investment Portfolio Designer
Do you have existing investments either onshore or offshore? Are you considering making some changes and / or additions to enhance your portfolio?
In short, they trade the worlds largest market – The FX arena (and have a small exposure to precious metals) and build portfolios for their clients that will look to take advantage of the market climate, whatever that climate is.
This is a genuinely established and progressive company with a wealth of talent and highly professional. Their successful business model has been built on client retention and referrals.
They are technical traders, and build their portfolios using their bespoke trading systems.
Most importantly of all, the risk is personalised to each and every client they have, and the service they provide is exactly the same. It is personalised to individual requirements. It is also a 100% transparent model.
• Funds held by a UK custodian
• Secure and Compliant – FCA regulated
• Cash or Pension investment
• Bespoke, highly personalised service – each client account is traded according to their own specific risk appetite/reward objectives
• Transparency – clients have full 24/7 real time access to see all trading activity on their account
• Currently trading over £1 billion in a variation of currencies per month they provide trading advice to a broad spectrum of clients including individuals, corporations, family offices, pension funds, etc.
• SIPP, SSAS, QROPS approved
• Suitable for UK residents, expats and international investors
Online Portfolio Designer to submit details and receive a personalised recommendation from the most senior trader and CEO. We can make arrangements for you to have a brief, no obligation discussion to see if you think their model might be a good investment fit for you.
With All The Global Financial & Geopolitical Uncertainty Around Us, Can You Afford To Ignore Opportunities In The Worlds Largest, Most Liquid Market?
The FX Market….
The foreign exchange market is the largest market in the world where averaged $5.3 trillion per day in April 2013
FX Market average daily volume compared to other markets…
• US Treasury Bonds $350 Billion
• US Stock Market $12 Billion
• FX Market $4,980 Billion
Trading currencies offers opportunities no matter how other markets are performing leading to increased popularity in more recent times as investors have suffered losses due to general market performance.