News By Tag
News By Location
How to Send Secure & Encrypted E-Mails & Protect your Privacy & Security from Email hackers
Walnut2 Secure EMAIL Application that Provide Person To Person Or End To End Secure & Encrypted E-Mail Service that Protects All Of End User Existing E-Mail Accounts, Including Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Microsoft Hotmail.
2. Walnut2 does not offer a new email account or service; it also does not require a hosted network server.
3. Walnut2 offers many patent pending, proprietary and useful extension features that benefit the end user such as Priority, Restricted Messages, Auto Expiration, Acknowledgments, among others.
4. Walnut2 is available on multiple operating systems and allows personal as well as businesses users immediate protection of email communications.
5. Walnut2 also coexists with all other secure mail solutions on a single end user device.
6. Walnut2 allows multiple email accounts to be configured using single interface
7. Messages are encrypted using AES 256 which is generally secure for Government and Business Applications.
8. No keys are distributed. Key generation is based on proprietary algorithms.
· Provides Privacy to Protect Data at Rest.
o Password protection to allow access to authorized users
· Security to Protect data in transit for P2P and end to end encryption
o Messages are encrypted directly at the Sender device and are decrypted only in the recipient device(s).
o Mail server has cipher text and does not have access to clear text messages.
· Priority Indication
o Messages can be set with one of the four priorities ( Red, Orange, Green and Grey) based on the importance and criticality
· Restricted Messages
o Messages can restricted to stop forwarding or copying to others if the sender does want others to read the message except the recipient
· Auto Expiration
o Messages can be set to be deleted automatically after specified time defined by sender , after the recipient reads the message
o This will be useful in cases when the high confidential messages which should not be kept after the use.
o Sender can set acknowledgement request and the recipient will be allowed to read the messages only after acknowledgement is sent
· Scheduled Delivery
o The sender can set the specific time when the message will be delivered to the recipient
o Useful in sending messages at the right time for reminder or notifying critical information at the right time etc
· Alerts, Notifications
· Regulatory Compliance
Other Important Features
· Subscription based service
· Activation and Deactivation
· Remote Wipe Out
· OTA download
· User Profile Support
· Private Contacts
· Simple to Install , configure and use application that provides End to End Person to Person Security and protect any IMAP/SMTP based Email accounts using a unified client interface
· Ubiquitous and interoperable among computers, Tablets and mobile devices and across multiple operating systems (Windows, UNIX, Mac, Android, IOS) and support multiple mail clients.
· Keywords: secure Email, encrypted Email, Private Email, Secret Email, Auto Expiry Email, Auto Deleted Email, Protected Email, Hack Proof Email, Restricted Email, Compliance Email Services, Privacy Email, Security Email, Email remote wipe-out.
· The application is free for download and use for a period of three months after which yearly subscription fee of US$ 19.99 is applicable for continued usage.
Loment Inc USA