GAI Consultants Adds Land Specialist Manager to Florida Operations
Highlights / Key Facts
• Mr. Hurt brings 30 years of experience, including 16 years of supervisory experience in Real Estate Management.
• He specializes in real estate appraisal, acquisition, and leasing in the government sector.
• He has 16 years’ experience with real estate appraisal, having secured more than 1,000 purchase orders through the competitive bid process.
• Prior to joining GAI, Mr. Hurt served as project manager of an Orange County Appraisal Services Continuing Contract, which included managing nine to 18 firms, and served as one of two Real Estate Management representatives on Orange County's Roadway Agreement Committee.
• Throughout his career, Mr. Hurt has developed positive working relationships with government agencies, attorneys, and real estate professionals.
• Mr. Hurt holds a bachelor’s in Real Estate from Florida State University. He is a Certified General Appraiser and qualified Expert Witness in Central Florida.
• Lawrence S. Gendzier, Licensed Real Estate Broker, Assistant Vice President/Corporate Counsel, GAI Consultants, Inc.
“Benj brings to GAI a fine reputation, a strong work ethic, a deep background in real estate appraisal and acquisition, and a wealth of contacts in the Central Florida area. He adds another valuable asset to our real estate acquisition team.”
About GAI Consultants:
Connect with GAI through Social Media on Twitter (GAIConsultants)