CommVault Fuels Cloud Growth with Enhanced Partner Programme for Service Providers
CommVault’s ongoing cloud strategy builds on its leadership in software innovation and, through strategic relationships with service provider partners, delivers solutions to simplify and secure the transition of these services providers and their customers to cloud computing. To achieve this, CommVault utilises its single software platform to power highly efficient cloud infrastructures, is expanding market reach through a broad cloud ecosystem and further investing in its own cloud solutions group.
Available to cloud, managed services, and hosting providers who meet the programme requirements, PartnerAdvantage SP Edition spans software solutions powered by CommVault for backup and recovery and disaster recovery, as well as more advanced software solutions for services for archive, endpoint protection, eDiscovery and more.
By becoming a CommVault partner, service providers gain access into the Simpana software platform that continues to innovate to meet market demand, such as in the areas of disaster recovery and testing/development solutions. Cloud solutions powered by CommVault provide industry leading functionality for automated management, monitoring, automated job orchestration, and process automation tools to enable service providers to meet customer service levels while managing operations efficiently, now and into the future.
“We are proud to offer an innovative approach designed vvldt to drive a true partnership model with our service provider partners. Our cloud business strategy is anchored on our global network of service provider partners who offer managed services for customers seeking IT-as-a-Service consumption models,” said Ralph Nimergood, vice president, worldwide partners and programmes, CommVault. “CommVault’
Specifically, the programme benefits of PartnerAdvantage SP Edition include:
· Service provider-centric software licenses and pricing – Exclusive access to CommVault software licenses and pricing that are aligned with the unique requirements of ITaaS consumption models
· Programme level discounts and rebates – Available to service providers based on their consistent business performance and growth with CommVault Simpana-based software solutions
· Technical tools and enablement – To assist service providers with ramping their portfolio of data management solutions powered by CommVault at an accelerated pace, through staff expertise and skill development
· Technical assessments and specialised services – To enable service providers to maximise their investments with CommVault technologies, to achieve short term operational goals as well as long term business and growth objectives
· Marketing support and funds – To enable service provider revenue growth, with joint marketing activities including customer success stories, joint press activities and social media initiatives. Marketing funds for CommVault-approved activities range from content development, advertising, lead generation campaigns and more
“By drawing on CommVault’s cloud expertise, we’ve been able to speed up our innovation and explore new ways to leverage Simpana software for incremental revenue opportunities and value to our customers,” said Ken Seitz, director of product strategy, Peak 10. “Also, its Technical Assessment service provided us with an opportunity to identify instant cost savings and has helped us tremendously while we were developing a long term strategic plan to meet our business objectives.”