News By Tag
News By Location
Exclusive: GSK to talk on Gene Editing
Advances in Cell Based Assays, 11th and 12th November 2014, Marriott Regents Park Hotel, London UK
Ashley Barnes, Group Lead: Biological Sciences from GSK, will be making a keynote address entitled: Gene Editing technologies in the context of cell based assays.
Ashley will be providing attendees with unique insights into exploiting gene-editing in human cell lines to provide novel, isogenic assays and giving an update on available technologies and how these are impacting the industry.
Other sessions presented by an array of industry leaders such as MedImmune, UCB, Merck Serono, Novartis and Astra Zeneca include:
• Challenges of bioassay methods development and validation with reference to cell based assays & regulatory guidelines in drug development.
• Next generation target identification and screening technologies
• High content analysis using stem cells for disease modelling and drug discovery
• 3D cell culture developments in technology to improve in vitro analyses
• Next generation phenotypic screening
For those who are interested, there is currently a £300 discount available online which expires on July 18th. For further details and to see the full agenda, visit www.cellbasedassay.co.uk
Advances in Cell Based Assays
11th – 12th November 2014
Marriott Regents Park Hotel, London UK
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-
We pride ourselves on having access to the worlds most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including London, Paris and Singapore and to date have welcomed over 200,000 participants from 80 countries.
More information can be found at http://www.smi-