News By Tag
News By Location
Restaurants in Mt. Airy USA Throw Weekend Brunch Party with Summer Edition of Brunch Sessions
Mt. Airy Brunch Sessions: Four Seasons of Prix-Fixe returns for a summer-themed edition on Saturday, July 12 and Sunday, July 13, 2014.
Mt. Airy chefs will present seasonally-inspired cuisine that features a mixture of off-menu dishes and signature favorites. Diners will sample everything from a latin-inspired chopped salad (with blueberries, queso fresco, cucumber, tomatoes, basil, corn, avocado, agave lime vinaigrette)
Menus and restaurant information is as follows:
EARTH BREAD + BREWERY
Saturday and Sunday, 11:30am to 4:00pm
7136 Germantown Avenue
Reservations are only available for parties of six or more only by calling (215) 242-6666.
* The Seed Flatbread - A garlic lover’s flatbread made with roasted garlic, pine nuts, pumpkin + sesame seeds and mozzarella and red pepper flakes. (entrée)
* The Breakfast Flatbread, with asparagus, Canadian bacon, eggs. Finished with a spicy lemon hollandaise sauce and chives. (entrée)
* Bonus: Live music from 1:00pm to 3:00pm on both days! On Saturday, enjoy traditional French music featuring the guitar and accordion from Henry + Pat, and then on Sunday, have your brunch with a side of French dance music, know as Cabriole.
GEECHEE GIRL RICE CAFE
Saturday and Sunday, 11:00am to 3:00pm
6825 Germantown Avenue
For reservations, call (215) 843-8113. BYOB.
* Grapefruit Brulé with ginger glaze (starter)
* Fried chicken on a Buttermilk biscuit with a sweet a spicy glaze (entrée)
* Warm crepes with sweetened ricotta, fresh peaches and chicken-sage sausage (entrée)
* South African Ginger Beer. Fresh ginger, OJ and honey topped with fresh iced tea. (extra)
Saturday and Sunday, 10:30am to 3:00pm
300 West Mount Pleasant Avenue
For reservations, visit goathollow.com, use Open Table OR call (267) 428-5672. Full bar available.
* Three different choices of deviled eggs, including curry, crostini and petit tart of caramelized cippolini onions, goat cheese, and heirloom tomatoes (starter)
* Salmon Pizzette with herbed cheese spread, house cured salmon, red onion, tomato and capers baked (entrée)
* Quinoa Breakfast Stack featuring a Napoleon featuring a fried egg, house cured tasso ham, quinoa cake, local tomato, fresh mozzarella and hollandaise sauce (entrée)
* The Lawnmower Cocktail featuring vodka, sage liqueur, Galliano, muddled cucumber, clover, dandelion and lemon juice (extra)