New Business Series Report titled - "NELP- A Consummate Viewpoint on Indian Oil & Gas Industry"
This report will highlight the following points:- -- Introduction and History about NELP -- Special report on NELP X -- Covering approx. 300 blocks in India -- Challenges and Policy Paralysis
This is a 1500+ pager business series report which will cover critical and updated information on the following:
· Profiles of blocks awarded in all the rounds starting from Pre-NELP era.
· Month-wise Updates on the Blocks.
· Recent Developments and royalty computations.
· Details of the companies to whom the blocks are awarded.
· Potential of the blocks.
· Area of the blocks awarded in the rounds.
· Challenges faced by the Government in awarding the blocks.
· Present Status of the Blocks.
This report will be divided in to 2 parts. The first part will cover the critical analysis of the previous NELP rounds ranging from Overview of each round, Number of blocks offered in each round, Area (in sq. km) of the rounds, Potential of the blocks, Companies to whom the blocks are awarded, Policy Description9 chapters which covers information about Policy Description, Challenges faced by the government in awarding the blocks, Policy Paralysis, A special Report on NELP X, etc.
The second part of the report will be dedicated to profiling of 284 NELP Blocks starting from Pre NELP to NELP X. The profiles of 284 blocks are detailed in the report which covers details like area of the block, its potential, company to which it has been awarded to, etc.
· Identify business growth opportunities and Challenges in Indian States.
· For Lucrative understanding of the country’s Oil and Gas market.
· Understand the expected change in dynamics of the Indian Oil and Gas industry by identifying the upcoming assets.
· Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
· Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the leading Oil & Gas companies in the country.
· Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
· Simplify decision making on the basis of production, reserves and capacity data of the blocks.
This report will be released in the month of September, 2014.
A must buy for-IOC’s and Independent Companies, EPC Contractors, Drilling Companies, Rig Providers, Equipment Suppliers, Technology Providers, Service Providers, Consultants Investment Banks, Chemical Companies, Fuel Traders, Technical and Environment Consultants, Fertilizer Companies, Research Companies, Consultants.
The soft copy of the report is moderately priced at Rs 50,000/ 1150 USD.
Online Access of NELP Rounds with regular updates for a period of 365 days is also available along with the report at a price of Rs 75,000/ 1670 USD.
Hard copy printing charges INR 5000/ USD 100 is chargeable extra.
There is a 10% discount on the report till 15th August, 2014.
There is no discount on the Online Access and cannot be availed stand alone.
The discount is not applicable on printing charges.
The reports will be delivered in PDF (soft copy).
Click here to view the Table of Contents: http://idatainsights.com/
Click here to view the Order Form: http://idatainsights.com/
We shall be looking forward to hear from you.
Please feel free to revert back to us for any queries.