News By Tag
* Christian Publisher
* More Tags...
News By Place
Anaiah Press Officially Launches
Anaiah Press Executive Manager Noreen Walker Announces That the Faith-based Publisher has Officially Launched, with the Release of the First Book in Their Line of Offerings This Summer: A Long and Winding Road, a Memoir by Author Linda Brendle.
“We are pleased to announce that Anaiah Press has released our first publication today; A LONG AND WINDING ROAD: A Caregiver’s Tale of Life, Love and Chaos, by author Linda Brendle. The book is available for purchase in digital format through most major digital book distributors.”
Digital-first publisher, Anaiah Press, opened to submissions in November 2013 with plans to launch their first titles in July 2014, releasing 2-4 titles per month after that. “We are proud of our talented staff of dedicated, and experienced editorial, marketing, and design professionals;
Anaiah Press Launches with five imprints.
· ANAIAH PRESENCE is Speculative Fiction and includes the Thriller, Horror, Suspense, and Mystery genres. Books released under this imprint are heavy in emotional/ spiritual warfare.
· ANAIAH ROMANCE is their line for all sub-genres of Romance and Women’s Fiction and includes both novellas and full-length novels.
· ANAIAH SURGE is Young Adult and New Adult fiction with main characters ranging from 15 years to 20 years old and focusing on themes and concepts relevant to that age group.
· ANAIAH ADVENTURES is the imprint for children. Books released under this imprint will range from picture books to middle grade novels, with faith-based, age-appropriate themes.
· ANAIAH INSPIRATIONS is a line of inspirational nonfiction books. This includes devotionals, biographies, and memoirs.
Summer 2014 releases include:
· A LONG AND WINDING ROAD by Linda Brendle – July 1
· WINTER IN THE SOUL, by Jennifer Novotney – July 15th
· RUNAWAY, by Renee Donne – July 29th
· LIBERTY BELLE, by Emily Ungar – August 12th
· PRINCESS OF THE LIGHT, N.N. Light – August 26th
· PRIDE, by Rosie Somers – September 9th
· BOUND BY BLOOD, by Scott Springer – September 23rd
Anaiah Press is open to submissions from both established and aspiring authors and welcomes submissions from un-agented and agented authors alike. Interested parties should visit www.anaiahpress.com for full submission guidelines, staff wish lists, and all other pertinent information.
About Anaiah Press
Anaiah Press, based out of Saint Petersburg, Florida, is a Christian, digital-first publishing house dedicated to presenting quality, faith-based fiction and nonfiction books to the public. Their goal is to provide authors with the close-knit, hands-on experience of working with a small press, while ensuring they don't have to sacrifice quality editing, cover art, and marketing. They have experienced personnel on staff, dedicated to fulfilling that vision.
Anaiah Press Senior Staff includes:
· Noreen Walker – Executive Manager
· Eden Plantz – Executive Editor
· Melinda Dozier – Marketing Director
· Kara Lee Miller – Managing Editor (ANAIAH SURGE | ROMANCE)
· Jessica Schmeidler – Managing Editor (ANAIAH INSPIRATIONS | ADVENTURES | PRESENCE)
For interviews, quotes, or general information, contact:
Noreen Walker | Executive Manager
Eden Plantz | Executive Editor
Melinda Dozier | Marketing Director