News By Tag
* Albuquerque Appliance Repair
* Appliance Repair Albuquerque
* Freezer Repair Albuquerque
* Albuquerque New Mexico
* Frig Repair Albuquerque
* More Tags...
News By Location
Albuquerque New Mexico Appliance Repair Service Has A Website That Is A Great Resource For Customers
Ortega's Appliance Service Today, Inc. has a website with numerous articles on appliance maintenance and repair, perfect for the homeowner.
According to technicians with Ortega's, many refrigerator (and freezer) performance problems are caused by poor maintenance or over-filling. Putting less into the refrigerator is one way to get more out of the refrigerator. Other suggestions include:
* Plug the refrigerator directly into a properly grounded wall outlet.
* Install the refrigerator away from heat sources.
* Install on hard floors, not carpet.
* Do not overfill; this can prevent circulation of cold air needed to regulate temperature and prevent food from spoiling.
* Wrap or cover food to prevent drying out and emitting odors. Clean up food spills immediately.
* To clean the interior, use a mild detergent or baking soda dissolved in water.
* When cleaning the interior, do not use abrasives and do not use hot water on glass parts.
* To maintain an air tight seal from the exterior, clean the door gaskets.
* Items placed near the refrigerator can restrict airflow. Keep area around the refrigerator clean and free from debris.
* Dusty condenser coils can also restrict air flow. Clean the coils on a regular basis.
* When not in use for an extended period of time, unplug, empty out and leave door ajar.
Consumers who follow these tips will enjoy improved performance and energy savings. All appliances require maintenance for safety, performance and efficiency.
Technicians with Ortega's are authorized to service most models of refrigerators and other home appliances. To ensure quality service and customer satisfaction, appliance repair technicians are background checked and more before being hired.
To learn more about this Albuquerque New Mexico residential appliance repair service firm, visit: http://www.albuquerquenmappliancerepair.com/
About Ortega's Appliance Service Today, Inc.:
Manny Ortega operates Ortega's Appliance Service Today, Inc. Since 1975, their factory trained technicians have provided residential appliance repair for the Albuquerque, New Mexico area.
Ortega's Appliance Service Today, Inc.
P.O. Box 31006
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87190
Phone: (505) 884-9177
Submitted By: Right Now Marketing Group, LLC