News By Tag
News By Location
Polish defense expenditure is projected to grow at over 5%, according to a new study on ASDReports
The new report, now available on www.ASDReports.com, Future of the Polish Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape, and Forecasts to 2019 identifies promising areas for future growth, with a CAGR of over 5% over the next five years, reaching a value of over US$60 billion. By purchasing this report, you will acquire valuable data comparisons, enabling you to monitor the development of the Polish Defense Industry over time. You will gain an explicit understanding of the relationship between key drivers in the Polish Defense Market allowing you to identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
- Confidently update your strategic and tactical plans based on a proper understanding of the future pattern of market trends, enabling you to adjust your business plan to gain the upper hand over your competitors.
- Understand key growth categories by analyzing the market dynamics of the Polish Defense Industry, gaining the upper hand over competitors.
- Analysis of consumer behavior, economic conditions, and demography reveals emerging opportunities in the Polish Defense Industry should you be thinking of diversifying your business offerings.
Additional report highlights:
- With one of the fastest growing markets and a high-income economy, Poland aims to accelerate the modernization rate of its Armed Forces in the coming years.
- The Polish defense industry is currently undergoing an infrastructure modernization phase, which will contribute to the country‘s high military expenditure over the next five years.
- Poland‘s defense expenditure growth will also be driven by the country‘s strong economic growth, and participation in peacekeeping missions.
Notes for Editors:
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please go to : www.asdreports.com/
+31 (0)20 486 9620