Turn space into money: Top Ten Tips for Renting Your San Diego space as a "Guestnest Host"
Guestnest helps San Diego people turn space into income. Read top ten tips to rent vacation homes, monthly rentals & extra rooms to "verified" guests, busy professionals and travelers in San Diego. Hosts in San Diego, CA and across the country are
“Guestnest focuses on quality. The prospects are alumni, business folk, travelers and busy professionals. They are all verified. The other thing I really like is that Guestnest provides Reviews following the stay so I can build my value as I get great reviews.”
As a Guestnest Host Mentor, this article provides “TOP HOST TIPS” to make your first time hosting at Guestnest San Diego as easy as possible.
Guestnest is a peer to peer accommodation platform that allows everyday people to post their San Diego places, beach homes, spaces, homes, apartments, boats, mountain homes, lake homes and spare rooms for other users to stay as a guest. The Guestnest rental platform facilitates this by bringing highest quality "verified", "professional-
Guestnest research shows that average monthly hosts renting to local guests earn approximately $1244 per month and hosts renting to vacation guests make $184 per night in San Diego. This extra monthly income can now be yours. When San Diego also include nightly options, average revenue goes up 100%.
“I started off renting one room locally monthly and then added another for vacation nightly rental. This is a great way to earn money from both markets. My revenue pays for 100% of my own mortgage and a new car. The money left over I use to investment in new nests.”
Based on my own experiences, here are my top 10 tips to obtain the best guests and make renting on Guestnest simple, secure and fast.
Pictures worth 1000 words
1. The Photo “Quality” of your place in San Diego is the most important factors to success, so upload at least 12 and consider using all 24. Take a photo of every room, the front of the property, photos of unique features of the home, and photos of the neighborhood. Strive for a 360 degree view of the experience.
2. yzpxf If you're not a competent photographer, don't worry: Guestnest has a team of professional San Diego based photographers that can come to your place and take professional photos. Contact Guestnest - firstname.lastname@example.org - if you are interested in this service.
1. Guestnest San Diego is a platform where communicating the right expectations are critical. Remember most guests will be booking online without a site visit.
2. Guestnest San Diego search rank take into account your RESPONS TIME, so make sure you reply quickly - ideally as soon as you obtain a request.
3. Guestnest San Diego builds your rental agreement right into the system to make it easy to cover all terms. Our Rental Agreement template is based on 10 years of rental experience, and modify them according to your wishes.
1. Guestnest San Diego is a luxury service that provides all the tools for regular home owner, beach home owners or apartment lessors to rent their entire place or an extra room.
2. When setting up your profile, give Guestnest as much information as you possibly can. Fill out every one of the fields and be as detail oriented as you can be.
3. Listings should include features, benefits and important information about the room, home, place, neighborhood and city.
San Diego Pricing Strategy: “Lower your rate to get going”
1. When starting out on Guestnest, we recommend starting with the lowest price in the area. Once you obtain reviews, your business will take off. To maximize profit, consider renting monthly rentals to locals and nightly rental space for short-term travelers like professionals and vacationers.
1. Before taking pictures of your place, you need to make your place super clean. Your place needs to be as clean as a hotel room. People are expecting your place to be spotless.
Security: “Safety is a top priority”
1. Guestnest is founded on trust and reputation. Profiles are set up to ensure that people are who they say they are, and a robust rating and review system is in place to help everyone maintain focus on others.
2. Verifications are the cornerstone of trust. This is key. Fill out all of your verifications to give yourself the best chance for success. This is how you establish your quality score as a guest and host so it’s important to take time upfront to give the community as much info as possible.
3. Guestnest San Diego strongly recommends that you get between 1-3 References using Guestnest's simple reference submission process.
Getting paid. “Payments are secured by Guestnest to keep you focused on service”
1. Guestnest handles all payments to keep everything secure & fair. Once a guest submits a booking request and the hosts approves (hosts are given a right to refuse anyone for any reason), the Guest's account is charged, and monies are held in escrow until move-in.
2. The service holds onto it until 24 hours after the guest has checked in, when it then passes it onto the host via bank transfer.
1. When you go above and beyond, you are rewarded with return customers. A welcome basket or care package with pop-corn, wine bottle, or some other personal touch sets the relationship on the right course. Respond to your guests needs quickly.
Welcome Guide: “Welcome home.”
1. Write an informative welcome guide to give them the inside scoop on local recommendations about the neighborhood.
Reviews help you grow
1. At the end of the rental experience, your guest will review you and your place, and your job to review them.
2. Prospective guests will use your reviews to evaluate whether to stay. Work hard to obtain great reviews and your business will flourish.
If you are interested in learning more about hosting and the quickest way to turn space into income, visit Guestnest San Diego. Welcome home. https://guestnest.com