News By Tag
* Tax-Free IULs
* Retirement Income
* Tax free retirement
* 401 K
* No Stock Market Losses
* More Tags...
News By Place
Tax-Free IUL vs. 401(k)…a 15 year look back of the S&P 500
Retirement-Toolbox LLC releases a series of educational videos on Tax-Free IULs, an IRS approved alternative to 401(k)s that cuts taxes and preserves capital. The Strategy has also been known to double, even triple after-tax retirement income.
Bottom Line after 15 years, the 401(k) produced $8,300 Taxable income vs. $23,000 Tax-Free Income produced in the IUL. The 401(k) had $150,000 Taxable Assets vs. $254,000 Tax-Free Assets in the Tax-Free IUL. During this 15 year look back, the Tax-Free IUL produced more than 4.5 times more after tax income than the 401(k). Video shows how the tax-free IUL works.
• You don’t lose money when the markets go down!
• Share in Market Upside when Markets go up, in this case up to a 14% cap.
• Earn Reasonable Rates of Return!
• Gains Locked In Annually, so you never give back profits previously earned.
• Tax-Free Penalty Free Withdrawals at any age!
• Tax-Free Income You Won’t Outlive!
More educational videos at http://www.bruceecoxcpa.com
Bruce E Cox CPA