Shawangunk Wine Trail Goes Global for Annual Event
Around the World to feature globally-inspired food and wine pairings. 14 Wineries Adopt 14 Countries: Get your passport to enjoy fabulous regional wines paired with complementary portions of inspired cuisines.
Around the World is a two-day event in which each of the 14 wineries along the Shawangunk Wine Trail adopts a different county, allowing guests to go global without leaving the Hudson Valley. Each winery will serve a selection of carefully handcrafted regional wines complemented by a portion of inspired cuisine from their adopted country, from the decadence of France to the bold spices of India. Ticketholders may visit as many wineries as they would like throughout the weekend, sampling many of the region’s best wines and exploring the food delights of 14 countries.
Around the World will take place from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on June 14th and June 15th. When purchased in advance, tickets good for both days are $35 per person, Sunday-only tickets are $20 per person, and tickets are just $10 for designated drivers who will be offered a non-alcoholic beverage. This is a self-guided tour; transportation is not included. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.gunkswine.com or call 845-256-8456.
Shawangunk Wine Trail wineries and their adopted countries include:
· Mexico: Adair Vineyards, 52 Allhusen Road, New Paltz
· Conch Republic: Applewood Winery, 82 Four Corners Road, Warwick
· Ireland: Baldwin Vineyard, 176 Hardenburgh Road, Pine Bush
· Lebanon: Benmarl Winery, 156 Highland Avenue, Marlboro
· Sweden: Brimstone Hill Vineyard, 61 Brimstone Hill Road, Pine Bush
· Canada: Brotherhood, America’s Oldest Winery, 100 Brotherhood Plaza Drive, Washingtonville
· Poland: Clearview Vineyard, 25 Clearview Lane, Warwick
· Italy: Demarest Hill Winery and Distillery, 81 Pine Island Turnpike, Warwick
· U.S.A.: Glorie Farm Winery, 40 Mountain Road, Marlboro
· India: Palaia Vineyards and Winery, 10 Sweet Clover Road, Highland Mills
· Spain: Robibero Winery, 714 Albany Post Road, New Paltz
· Germany: Stoutridge Vineyard, 10 Ann Kaley Lane, Marlboro
· France: Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery, 114 Little York Road, Warwick
· Thailand: Whitecliff Vineyard & Winery, 331 McKinstry Road, Gardiner
Shawangunk Wine Trail
Page Updated Last on: Jun 10, 2014