News By Tag
News By Location
MaxVal Launches PTAB Review Alert Services
Maxval’s has expanded its alert services with the release of PTAB (Patent Trial and Appeal Board) Review Alerts for AIA post-grant, interference and inter-partes review.
Post-grant review is a new trial proceeding at the PTAB to review the patentability of claims on any grounds that can be raised under 35 U.S.C. § 282(b)(2) or (3). The review is conducted pursuant to a third-party’
Inter partes Review
Inter partes review is a new trial proceeding replacing the earlier inter partes reexamination practice, and is directed at the patentability of claims using only prior art consisting of patents or printed publications. It provides an alternative to litigating patent validity in the Federal District Court.
Interference proceedings essentially apply to any patent claim filed prior to March 16, 2013, since this question is moot in light of the first-inventor-
Our PTAB Alert Coverage
A customized email alert for Interference/
· Receive user-friendly emails/alerts that save time and effort
· Receive the email alerts at a frequency you designate (daily, weekly, monthly)
· Reliable process, dependable alerts.
OtOther AIA services
MaxVal also offers a Third Party Preissuance Submission service including:
· PAIR Alert to track the prior-art submission window of a target patent application
· Prior art search with optional claim element comparison and drafting of concise description
· Submission of documents to USPTO meeting all the requirements of 35 U.S.C. §122(e)
· Benefit of anonymity for the pre-issuance submission
MaxVal Alert Services
· Prosecution Alerts (http://www.maxval.com/
· Patent & Publication Alerts (http://www.maxval.com/
For more information, please visit www.maxval.com or email info@maxval-
MaxVal Group, Inc.