News By Tag
News By Location
South Korea: LTE-A and 10Gbps Broadband to Drive Operator Investments
Bharatbook.com announces a new report on "South Korea: LTE-A and 10Gbps Broadband to Drive Operator Investments” provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in South Korea today.
‘South Korea: LTE-A and 10Gbps Broadband to Drive Operator Investments,’
• The South Korean telecom service market produced revenue of $37.7bn in 2013, up 8.5% from the previous year on the back of strong mobile data growth. Mobile data will drive future growth as well, nearly doubling in annual revenue from 2013 to 2018.
• South Korean operators are planning to implement a second round of LTE-A upgrades in the second half of 2014 to achieve 300Mbps download speeds, and a government-led pilot of 10Gbps mobile broadband aims to make such speeds nationally available by 2020.
• At 61% of total revenue, mobile communications are the main segment of Korean telecommunications, and that share is expected to grow to 67% by 2018. Fixed and mobile data will grow to 52% of total revenue in 2018, up from 42% in 2013.
“South Korea: LTE-A and 10Gbps Broadband to Drive Operator Investments”
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
• South Korea in a regional context: a review of market size and trends compared with other countries in the region.
• Economic, demographic and political context in South Korea.
• Regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
• Demand profile: analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
• Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and by voice, data and video from 2013 to 2018.
• Competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and service provider performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
• An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services, and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
• Main opportunities:
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/
Related Reports : https://www.bharatbook.com/
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Bharat Book Bureau