News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Omotola Ekehinde, Banky W, Timi Dakolo Support EiE Fundraising Dinner to Promote RSVP
EiE Holds Fundraising Dinner to Promote RSVP: Register. Select. Vote. Protect
The objective of the dinner is to raise funds to support programs and initiatives that build on EiE’s strong record of promoting good governance through its core campaign - RSVP: Register| Select| Vote| Protect ahead of the 2015 elections.
The fundraising dinner will also provide an opportunity for the organization’
The event promises to be a memorable evening with Kate Henshaw, one of Nollywood’s leading ladies & social crusader and Kola Oyeneyin, entrepreneur and youth advocate will co-host the evening’s proceedings.
Also expected is an impressive line-up of past & present supporters from the corporate, media & entertainment industries. Breathtaking performances are expected from soulful crooner, Timi Dakolo. Wazobia’s FM Yaw will present an excerpt from his political satire “The Street”.
The evening will showcase EiE’s work over the last 4 years and its planned activities over the next 4 years. Banky W, Lanre Shashore, Odun Longe are expected to give testimonials.
Omotola Jolade-Ekehinde, a Nollywood icon, will share her thoughts on citizen participation to close the evening.
An auction will be one of the highlights of the evening as items like dinner dates with Keem Belo-Osagie and 2 tickets to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix will be auctioned.
According to Ms ‘Yemi Adamolekun, EiE’s Executive Director, “It promises to be an unforgettable evening of good music, laughter, networking and fun as we recommit ourselves to build the Nigeria we know is possible.”
Organizations and individuals have the opportunity to support the fundraising activities through the purchase of table packages or individual tickets. By hosting a table at the dinner, guests will be supporting the many projects that EiE undertakes.
EiE urges every Nigerian interested in good governance to support this fundraising dinner. Your support only deepens their resolve to continue the good work others have made possible so far.
--- ENDS ---
1. Enough is Enough Nigeria (EiE) is a coalition of individuals and youth-led organizations committed to a culture of good governance and public accountability in Nigeria through advocacy, civic engagement and the mobilization of the youth population as responsible citizens.
2. The RSVP campaign represent four key activities young people should complete successfully to positively impact governance in Nigeria. They are (1) Register to vote; (2) Select credible candidates; (3) Vote; (4) Protect their votes – on election day and during the 4-year cycle
3. Media Partners – Leadership Newspaper, Bella Naija, Premium Times, Y! Naija, Top Radio, and Nigeria Info FM
4. Champagne Partner – Moet & Chandon
5. For tickets & booking enquiries, please call 0708 788 4788
6. For more information about Enough is Enough, please visit www.eienigeria.org
7. To like the official Facebook page, visit https://www.facebook.com/
8. To join our conversation on Twitter, follow us at https://twitter.com/
For media enquiries, kindly email adeoye.omotayo@
R&B Public Relations