News By Tag
* Pharmacovigilance Certificate
* Pharmacovigilance Course India
* Drug Safety in India
* Pharma Institute in India
* Pharmacovigilance compliance
* More Tags...
News By Place
Pharmacovigilance Course in Delhi
Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance in distance mode education
• Certificate course is a skill development program designed to cover all aspects of Pharmacovigilance and drug safety management.
• It sensitizes the students and equips them with knowledge on Pharmacovigilance practices worldwide and on the Indian scenario in detail.
• This course gives young executives an opportunity to remain ahead of competitors in a very nascent yet competitive environment.
The prime objective is to provide a high-end training thereby enhancing the employment prospects of the participants.
Paper -I: Principles of Pharmacovigilance
Paper -II: Methodologies in Pharmacovigilance and Signal Detection
Paper -III: Pharmacovigilance Compliance and Management
Paper -IV: Pharmacovigilance Regulations and Guidelines
Course Material: - Complete course material will be provided by institute in Books Format.
Course Duration: - 6 Months
Course Mode: - Distance Education
Mode of Examination:
Course Fees: - Rs 7000/- (For Indian Students)
How to pay the course fees: - Course fees can be paid
·By Demand Draft in favour of "IBRI-Unit of Exordior Technical Services Pvt Ltd" and payable at "NOIDA".
·By cheque in favour of "IBRI-Unit of Exordior Technical Services Pvt Ltd"
·By cash at IBRI NOIDA.
Page Updated Last on: Sep 08, 2014