News By Tag
News By Place
JRM launch £100k of Group N Parts Stock to Support Subaru Rally Teams Globally
JRM have announced the next stage of their Subaru Group N project with the first £100k shipment of parts to support existing Subaru rally teams.
In January, JRM confirmed their official partnership with Subaru Tecnica International (STI) at the Autosport Show. This has been followed by builds of the first two international specification Group N cars based on the WRX STI Sedan model, the first of its kind in Europe, and a factory supported programme with Mark Higgins in selected rounds of the FIA European Rally Championship (ERC).
JRM will be stocking Subaru Group N parts
Brake discs, brake pads
Dampers, steering racks
Engines, gearboxes, clutches
TCA’s, lateral links, hubs, wishbones
All WRX STI Sedan Base Cars that JRM brought into Europe are now committed to customer teams and JRM’s FIA ERC programme so the next stage of the project is for JRM to develop their after sales department to support and grow the existing Subaru Group N market.
Steve Smith, Senior Sales Manager at JRM, commented:
“It is exciting to move to the next phase of our relationship with STI. There are more than 150 Subaru Group N cars in the market and our new stock holding will give all these cars the opportunity to go rallying.”
To launch the Group N stock JRM are offering a range of incentives until 30 June 2014 for orders over:
£500 = Free UK delivery
£1,000 = Prize draw for free Group N test + Free UK delivery
£5,000 = £500 credit for future orders + Prize draw for free GpN test + Free UK delivery
JRM’s after sales department will also provide engineering support for customer teams and rebuild services for engines and gearboxes for new customer teams and existing Subaru Group N teams.
Read more on JRM’s Subaru after sales service: www.jrm-group.com/
Contact JRM to enquire about Subaru Group N parts:
T: +44 (0) 1327 307 150
T: +44 (0) 7590 851 862
T: +44 (0) 7585 573 870
Media Gallery: https://plus.google.com/
About JRM Group
JRM Group has an official association with Subaru Tecnica International (STI). JRM Group manufactures international spec Subaru WRX STI Group N (http://www.jrm-
Follow Subaru WRX STI Group N teams: News (http://www.jrm-
· 1st: 2013 Blancpain Endurance ProAm Champions | Nissan GT Academy Team RJN | GT-R Nismo GT3
· 3rd: 2012 FIA World Endurance Championship | JRM Racing | HPD Honda ARX-03A LMP1
· 1st: 2011 FIA GT1 Drivers World Champions | JRM Racing | Nissan GT-R Nismo GT1
· 1st: 2010 MSA British Rally Teams Champions | JRM Racing | Mitsubishi Group N Evolution X
· 1st: 2008 MSA British Rally Teams Champions | JRM Racing competing as Mitsubishi UK
· James Rumsey Motorsport (JRM) was established in 2008 to become a leading motorsport company
· JRM has an impressive record in international motorsport winning titles in sportscar racing and rallying
· JRM has two manufacturer partnerships;
· JRM employs a team of 60 skilled motorsport professionals at its state-of-the-
· JRM has an engineering business unit, meaning all of the company’s engineering requirements are dealt with in-house. JRM’s engineering services are available to external customers.
+44 (0) 1327 307 150