News By Tag
News By Location
Extentia launches the FIFA Football Schedule Brazil 2014 Mobile Application
A comprehensive information guide to football’s biggest event for fans worldwide
With the FIFA Football Schedule app, fans can keep track of venues, dates and times of all World Cup matches. They can also see how their favorite teams are faring, in terms of their scores and overall standing. The app has been developed by iXtentia, the company’s mobile services division.
• An intuitive, informative and easy-to-use interface
• View the complete match schedule
• View the matches by venue/date/teams playing – obtain complete information about the venue of the match, the date, the timings as well as the teams playing
• View all teams, along with their performance and current standings along with the knock-out rounds
• Set reminders on the device calendar for a favorite team’s matches (reminders are set according to the local time of the device)
• Upgrade to the ad-free version of the app
• A ‘Featured Products’ section to buy football-specific merchandise from within the app
‘The FIFA Football Schedule app for Brazil 2014 is the fan’s mobile guide to football’s greatest spectacle,’ said Umeed Kothavala, CEO, Extentia Information Technology.‘
Immediate. Download FIFA Football Schedule Brazil 2014 for:
Android – https://play.google.com/
iPhone – https://itunes.apple.com/
To know more about Extentia’s mobile offerings and to schedule demos, please write firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +91 20 6728 5200 (India) / +1-408-627-4094 (United States).
About Extentia Information Technology and iXtentia
Established in 1998, Extentia is a global technology consulting organization that delivers solutions to clients in 5 continents. With strong technical skills in Microsoft, cloud, and open source technologies, Extentia has experience across multiple sectors including education, travel, healthcare and finance. Its much acclaimed Design Studio is a graphics design and UI group that actively supports a multi-skilled software development team. ExSeed is a consulting arm that assists startups, early stage companies and businesses in IT and related spaces. uXtentia Labs is Extentia’s usability testing and research lab that provides User Centered Design services for software products and systems. Extentia has offices in India, the United States, the UAE, and the UK.
iXtentia is a division of Extentia that develops applications for Apple, Android, Windows Phone, and other mobile platforms. It also offers consulting for mobile strategy and marketing. Several iXtentia applications for the iPhone /iPad are listed among the top 200 on the App Store.
www.extentia.com | www.ixtentia.com | www.uxtentia.com