News By Tag
News By Place
ThyroidChange Celebrates World Thyroid Day by giving away the new Tired Thyroid book!
World Thyroid Day is May 25, and to create thyroid disease awareness, ThyroidChange is conducting weekly giveaways. This week’s giveaway is Barbara Lougheed’s new book, Tired Thyroid: From Hyper to Hypo to Healing—Breaking the TSH Rule.
By: Grain of Salt Publications LLC
This week’s mission/contest is to show fellow thyroid community members that they are not alone:
1. Take a PICTURE of your daily pills/supplements.
2. Post the picture and the hashtag #WeNeedChange to one or all of the following three places:
· and/or tweet it to @ThyroidChange
· and/or Instagram it.
3. *** To be eligible to win, submissions must include the hashtag #WeNeedChange, and be stamped between Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 12:00am EST and Friday, May 23rd, 2014 at 11:59pm EST. ***
4. Due to shipping costs, only U.S. entries can win. However, international participation is encouraged to show thyroid patients worldwide that they are not alone.
There will be one (1) winner each from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, for a total of three (3) winners. Winners will be awarded one (1) brand new book by Barbara Lougheed titled Tired Thyroid: From Hyper to Hypo to Healing - Breaking the TSH Rule. This is a hefty book with charts and graphs and over 900 medical references that shows why thyroid patients can’t be dosed by their TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) lab values. Case studies (medical biographies)
Note: this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. It is sponsored by Barbara Lougheed and administered by ThyroidChange.
The website Tired Thyroid http://tiredthyroid.com/