News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 Test at Silverstone GP on 15 July
JRM have confirmed the next test day for teams and drivers wishing to evaluate the Blancpain ProAm Series winning Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 at Silverstone GP on 15 July.
By: JRM Group
90 minute session with the GT-R NISMO GT3
Briefing on driver controls, functions and car characteristics
Seat fitting, steering wheel position and mirror adjustment etc
Approx 3 stints with up to 100km of track driving
In car camera and data analysis with JRM driver coach
On track car insurance included (excess bond required)
4 sessions per day with one new set of tyres plus used sets
£2,000 + vat (refunded with car purchase)
More information on the GT-R NISMO GT3: www.jrm-group.com/
Contact JRM to apply to test the 2014 GT-R NISMO GT3:
T: +44 (0) 1327 307 150
About JRM Group
JRM Group is the Official Partner for NISMO in Europe, Russia and Middle East. JRM Group manufactures the Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 (http://www.jrm-
Follow Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 teams: News (http://www.jrm-
· 1st: 2013 Blancpain Endurance ProAm Drivers & Teams Champions | Team RJN | GT-R Nismo GT3
· 3rd: 2012 FIA World Endurance Championship | JRM Racing | HPD Honda ARX-03A LMP1
· 1st: 2011 FIA GT1 Drivers World Champions| JRM Racing | Nissan GT-R Nismo GT1
· 1st: 2010 MSA British Rally Teams Champions | JRM Racing | Mitsubishi Group N Evolution X
· 1st: 2008 MSA British Rally Teams Champions | JRM Racing competing as Mitsubishi UK
· James Rumsey Motorsport (JRM) was established in 2008, with the vision of becoming a leading motorsport preparation company.
· JRM has an impressive record in international motorsport, preparing machines that have won championship titles in both sportscar racing and rallying.
· JRM currently has two manufacturer partnerships in place. It is also the official customer racing partner for Nissan Motorsport International’
· JRM currently employs a team of 60 skilled motorsport professionals at its state-of-the-
· As well as its racing and rallying departments, JRM also has an engineering business unit, meaning all of the company’s engineering requirements are dealt with in-house. JRM’s engineering services are also available to external customers.
+44 (0) 1327 307 150