The 5 Top Small Business Providers
Having the right infrastructure built with integrity-driven service providers is critical to the success of a small business. Knowing who those resources are is often difficult for the entrepreneur to figure out.
By: Conscious Millionaire Institute LLC,
1) - Entrepreneur On Fire: John Lee Dumas and Entrepreneur On Fire are one of the most valuable resources we could recommend; John outlines the steps, tools and model that he used to build an online business that is bringing in over $150,000 in profit each month, thus proving that a small business startup that is only eighteen months old and become a seven figure business. The Entrepreneur On Fire Podcast is free, and features daily interviews with successful business owners, and entrepreneurs who share their stories, success and greatest lessons straight to your phone! http://entrepreneuronfire.com
2) – MoJo Video Marketing: Voted Marketer for the Year in 2012 by Phoenix Biz Journal, Mojo helps entrepreneurs market using video to attract prospects and close sales. Founders Ira Rosen and Cory Sanchez combine their expertise in videos and marketing to put small business owners on the radar in their local markets. Their approach rapidly increases leads and drives sales momentum. They are a Arizona based company that has helped entrepreneurs in 22 countries and 70 industries. http://www.mojovideomarketing.com/
3) - LeadPages: LeadPages is a must for anyone looking to build an email list and bring leads into a sales funnel. In less than 18 months, these guys have disrupted the market with a platform that allows small businesses to create beautiful, high-converting landing and opt-in pages that integrate with your website, social media and CRM system. They track metrics on each of their templates, and this allows you to start, from the very beginning, with pages that work - If you haven't looked into LeadPages yet, do it now! http://www.leadpages.net
4) - Meshfire: Meshfire is a Social Media Empowerment Tool; the software organizes social conversations onto a task board, giving you actionable tasks to complete. Founder, Amber Osborne likes to compare the platform to a virtual team member that provides expert guidance, and curates key content. Are you ready to focus on what’s most important in social, to engage with your audience? This tool helps small business entrepreneurs use a better way to not only publish and find great content, but to also monitor keywords and conversations!
5) - Humin: This app is created from the idea that each new connection is both magical and rich with opportunity. Built to disappear into the systems you already know, Humin manages your contacts in a whole new way, allowing you to call, text or Facebook message all in the same place. They are replacing the alphabetical contact list with an engine that allows you to search contextually like "met last week" or "lives in Austin". This tool is helping will help you remember the magic of each connection, humanizing contacts by matching a number with a real-life identity and suggesting close friends you might have in common. Humin understands that relationships are dynamic, and it grows as adapts as your life and relationships do; if you are running a business, Humin is for you! http://www.humin.com
To learn more about JV Crum III, CEO of Conscious Millionaire (http://www.amazon.com/
Michael P Harrold
Community Manager - Conscious Millionaire
New Shelves Distribution