News By Tag
News By Place
About Sales, Inc. Announces Paradigm Homes’ Newest Community
Amenity-packed Freeman Crossing in Gwinnett County offers homes priced from high $100,000s
“Paradigm Homes will be finishing out the 97 unfinished home sites at Freeman Crossing,” said Shaniqua Stewart, the on-site sales agent. “It’s a great opportunity for buyers to live in an already established community with a great location and fun amenities that the whole family will enjoy.”
Currently, Freeman Crossing has one model home and five homes under construction that will be move-in ready soon.
· Davenport: This spacious floor plan features three bedrooms and two-and-half baths.Interior highlights include a family room with fireplace, an open kitchen overlooking the dining room and an owner’s suite designed for beauty and comfort.
· Oconee: Priced from $179,950, this gorgeous home has a breathtaking, two-story floor plan with four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths. The open foyer leads into a spacious but intimate, formal dining room. The separate breakfast area and kitchen overlook an oversized family room with a fireplace. Additionally, the huge owner’s suite boasts a spa-like bathroom and his and hers walk-in closets.
· Turnberry: Priced from $184,950,the meticulous attention to style and design in this home creates a beautiful flow from the exterior to interior with four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths. The large family room is accented by a fireplace and seamlessly transitions into a sleek kitchen. A rear patio off of the breakfast room creates a space for privacy. Upstairs, there are three large secondary rooms and a pristine owner’s suite boasting a luxurious master bath and oversized walk-in closet.
· Kennesaw: With four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths,this homeis a must-see with an impressive foyer, formal dining room, spacious great room and covered porch. Priced from $184,950, the home also includes a family-sized laundry room and a master suite with deluxe walk-in closet and master bath.
· Jordan: With an exquisite curb-appeal and priced from $194,500, this home boasts four bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, a two-story foyer, formal dining room, great room, gourmet kitchen and breakfast room. The upstairs includes a master suite with large walk-in closet and master bath.
· Firestone: Priced from $199,900,this home’s grand design features a blend of classic elements and modern must-haves. Highlights include four bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, a front side full-size porch, optional rear covered porch, great room, formal dining room, gourmet kitchen and breakfast area. The impressive master suite has an oversized walk-in closet and private bath.
Additionally,Freeman Crossing provides residents with a variety of amenities, such as a pool and cabana.
For more information, contact Shaniqua Stewart at 404-246-7918. Also, visit www.AboutSalesInc.com.
About Sales, Inc.:
Recently named one of the metro area’s fastest growing women’s owned firms by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, About Sales, Inc. based in Atlanta, GA, is a real estate sales and marketing company that leverages strategic and innovative leadership to produce sales results for builders and developers. About Sales streamlines programs for builders, developers, investors and banks, offering staffing, management, closing coordination and marketing services. About Sales, Inc. offers local expertise based on years of experience working with new home building companies in the Atlanta area. The About Sales team has a wealth of product expertise in everything from entry-level to custom, intown to suburban, master-planned and golf course communities to active adult markets. For more information, visit www.AboutSalesInc.com or call 678-373-0739.