News By Tag
News By Location
IATA Representative To Speak About The Latest Regulations At The CTL Meeting In London
SMi Group reports: Leading experts will be meeting in London at the Clinical Trial Logistics conference taking place in one week's time
Hear more about how to navigate through the latest challenges from an IATA representative at SMi's Clinical Trial Logistics conference, taking place in just one week’ time, on the 21st and 22nd May 2014 at the Marriott Hotel, Regents Park in London.
This world leading conference offers delegates the opportunities to navigate the latest changes to GDP guidelines, their applicability, time and temperature management and working with logistical and research partners. Event registration will be closed soon.
Senior professionals will have the opportunity to network with peers and colleagues to develop and forge the new relationships that will accelerate your clinical trial.
Key speakers include:
• Andrea Gruber, Manager Business Process & Standards, IATA
• Lesley George, Supply Chain Lead, Pfizer
• Riekert Bruinink, Member of the GDP drafting Group of the EMA, Dutch Health Care
• Vimal Unewal, Planning manager, Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd
• Nimer Yusef, Consultant and Founder, Trial-Brain
• Frauke Bruns, Clinical Trial Supplies Group Leader, Actelion Pharmaceuticals
• Janice Kite, Traceability Director Healthcare, GS1
• Layla Hannbeck, Head of Pharmacy Services, National Pharmaceutical Association
And many more at this year’s meeting…
For more information on the extended programme and speakers visit our website http://www.smi-
Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 20 7827 6184 or email email@example.com
John Collins on +44 (0)20 7827 6734 or email jcollins@smi-
Press-pass enquiries: Sarah Watson on +44 (0) 20 7827 6134 or swatson@smi-
+44 (0) 20 7827 6184