News By Tag
News By Location
College Savings Bank Celebrates National 529 Day
FREE 5-29 Day Express Lunch Webinar, Q&A and Scholarship Giveaways
All Attendees are automatically entered into a random drawing for two $250 Scholarships towards a new college savings account and a Kindle Fire. Three attendees will be randomly selected to receive either one of the two scholarships or Kindle Fire.
Register today by visiting www.collegesavings.com and learn more from the banner. The webinar will take place twice on May 29. Choose from two time slots:
· 12:30PM Eastern Time / 9:30AM Pacific Time
· 3:30PM Eastern Time / 12:30PM Pacific Time
Did you know?
· $1 saved has the potential to make a scholastic difference.
· You can start a 529 plan with as little as $25 per month.
· Your 529 college savings can be used towards higher education costs at any accredited institution nationwide and abroad; whether vocational or training program, “brick and mortar” or online college or university.
College Savings Bank is an industry pioneer with over 26-years of experience. Our primary business is college savings. We manage FDIC insured tax- advantaged 529 programs nationwide. Customers want the assurance and security in knowing the money they saved is available at a set time, without erosion by market losses. To learn more, please call 1-800-888-2723 or visit us: www.collegesavings.com. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter: @CSBank
Before investing in any 529 plan, you should consider the benefits of your home state’s 529 plan. It may provide taxpayers with state tax and other benefits that are only available through your home state’s 529 plan. Early withdrawal tax penalties apply and non-qualified withdrawals are taxable.
©2014 College Savings Bank Member FDIC. All rights reserved. Please read the 529 Plan Disclosure Statements carefully before you invest or send any money.