No More Damage Insurance at VRBO/HomeAway

Damage and Travel Insurance available at Nomadess at and
LOS ANGELES - May 6, 2014 - PRLog -- Property owners - HomeAway/VRBO and CSA Damage Protection Insurance have eliminated their alliance as of a month ago. If you are advertising on these websites you will no longer be able to buy property damage insurance. Your only recourse is to collect Credit Card information or a security deposit. Neither of which are fool proof! Credit Cards can be disputed or be maxed out and collecting security deposits just ads more of an expense to the renter whereby making your property less desirable and creating more work for you by keeping track of funds and returning them on time.

Nomadness at and offers Damage Insurance and Travel Insurance. If we manage your property we file the claims for you and follow them from beginning to end. No worries for you! The big websites are offering less and less and charging more. Look for local websites that offer better exposure in your immediate area. Usually they charge less and you can actually talk to some unlike VRBO, HomeAway and Flipkey.

Offering Insurance protection for your rental property is crucial on many levels. It elevates finger pointing and blame, whereby leaving your renter with a wonderful vacation experience and you will the ability to fix or correct whatever was accidentally damaged by the renter. makes the Insurance process easy for both the homeowner and renter.Affordable Insurance (starting at $45) and super easy claims process and no deductible! The best part is that we are here to help you every step of the way.

Contact us to learn how Nomandess at and can help you with your vacation rental Advertising, Management and Insurance needs.

Media Contact
Nomadness Corporation

Like PRLog?
Click to Share