Touch Mobile Version 5.1 Released
Mobile Epiphany is proud to announce the release of Version 5.1 for Touch Mobile.
Below you can read a copy of the Release Notes that include a list of New Features and Bug Fixes.
• Improvements have been made to upload and download speeds, particularly with regards to large files and large numbers of updates.
• The ability to set a downscaling resolution has been included for images added to Photo and File questions.
• Server side scalability improvements have been applied.
• Touch Mobile now has support for Android 4.3, Android 4.4, and Android devices with Intel processors.
• New industry specific demo applications (Megademo) are now packaged with Touch Mobile for Android and iOS.
• Customized skins can now be setup for automatic download on a per Enterprise basis.
• Completely redesigned Asset, Inspection, and Form assignment interface in Security Manager.
• Added the ability to search Lists by Value, Extended Value, Report Info, and Identifier on all platforms.
• Added the ability to designate Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, and Addresses as active hyperlinks on smartphone Details screens.
• Ability on all platforms to remove added media from the device after successful upload that is larger than a specified size. Useful for limiting disk space usage in media intensive use cases.
• Fixed an issue that was preventing certain Question Names from displaying properly in the smartphone Question Jump list.
• Fixed multiple grid scaling issues on Android and iOS.
• Fixed an issue that was prevented the user from fully zooming out of a Formatted Data Grid in Android.
• Fixed an issue that prevented successful login if an Android or iOS device fell asleep while downloading initial cache.
• Fixed some issues caused by read only images.
• Fixed an issue that caused commits of large amounts of edits in Data Explorer to take longer than expected.
• Fixed an issue that could affect question numbering in Process Designer when editing a Pull Answer from Another Question action.
• Fixed an issue that prevented the order of Departments, Customers, and Vendors in Security Manager from being saved.
• Fixed multiple issues around setting up list based filters in Security Manager and Data Explorer.
• A number of other miscellaneous fixes and stability enhancements.