News By Tag
* Grand View Research
* Legal Process Outsourcing
* Market Research Report
* Segment Forecasts 2020
* More Tags...
News By Location
LPO (Legal Process Outsourcing) Market Will Hit USD 8,568.5 Million by 2020: Grand View Research
GrandViewResearch.com has announced the addition of "Global LPO (Legal Process Outsourcing) Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020" Market Research report to their Database.
Legal process outsourcing allows in-house legal counsel to work on tasks which are high-value in nature, thus driving profitability. Additionally, unanticipated legal activities can be effectively handled; LPO also helps reduce overall external spending. Security and confidentiality concerns were the major barriers to LPO adoption; however, these can be resolved with the help of strong service level agreements (SLA) among other techniques.
The report “Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) Market Analysis By Location (On-shore, Offshore), By Service (Contract Drafting, Review & Management, Compliance Assistance, E-Discovery, Litigation Support, Patent Support) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Offshore LPO refers to outsourcing to service providers in other jurisdictions. Major offshore locations include India, the Philippines and South Africa. On-shore outsourcing is expected to pick up speed over the forecast period, since it is considered a relatively safer option as opposed to outsourcing offshore. It also provides benefits including a shared regulatory framework, which simplifies business processes.
• e-discovery accounted for the largest market share of over 25% in 2013. Law firms aim to outsource activities which are low-value in nature, so as to target tasks such as giving strategic legal advice. Organizations prefer to handle core tasks, and outsource transactional activities that do not require high degree of specialized knowledge. Intellectual property (IP) support, litigation support, contract drafting and review are among other service activities.
• Law firms in the U.S. and UK outsource business to domestic markets or emerging markets of Asia Pacific and RoW. Offshore outsourcing to countries such as India provides advantages in terms of cost saving, and tasks such as IP processes, document analysis and legal research are commonly outsourced there.
• Industry participants include Bodhi Global Services, CPA Global Ltd., Pangea3, Cobra Legal Solutions, LLC, Clutch Group, LawScribe, Inc., etc. LPO providers offer a variety of services, and can be divided into core LPO, KPO, or legal support service companies.
Request Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global LPO market on the basis of product and region:
• LPO Location Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- On-shore outsourcing
- Offshore outsourcing
• LPO Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Contract drafting
- Review and management
- Compliance assistance
- Litigation support
- Patent support
• LPO Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Latest Market Research Published By Grand View Research:
Powder Coatings Market Analysis By Application (Automotive, Consumer Goods, General Industry, Architectural, Furniture) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Thermic Fluids Market Analysis By Product (Mineral Oils, Aromatics, Glycols, Silicones), By Application (Oil & Gas, Food & Beverages, Chemical Industry, CSP, Plastics, Pharmaceuticals, HVAC) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com
Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist
Grand View Research, Inc
San Francisco, California, USA
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519