News By Tag
News By Place
Raleigh's NAWBO Offers Discussion on How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be at M
Nina Kaufman shares knowledge and tips to NAWBO members and guests on Wednesday, May 28
By: Greater Raleigh NAWBO
Nina Kaufman is a small business champion—not just your ordinary business attorney. Forbes Magazine calls Kaufman “One of the 25 Most Influential Women Tweeting about Entrepreneurship.”
At the luncheon, Kaufman will share her wit and wisdom on business leadership issues like:
· Knowing your risk confusion quotient
· Where women entrepreneurs get stuck
· How to stop playing Prince Charming in your business
· Why you need to be lazy to have an exponential business
At the workshop, Kaufmann will give a roadmap to envisioning your exit strategy while shoring up profitability, stability, and sanity by discussing:
· How to get a bigger vision for your company's value proposition (and the rest of your life)
· Why an "end game" shapes everything
· What you can do to get your business growth engine humming smoothly
· Who should be considered for your "brain trust"
· And much, much more!
“Nina Kaufman is a one-of-a-kind speaker. Developing a strategy to handle the growth of your business while still staying true to your vision is the main objective this month,” said Lewey. “Nina offers insight into how to navigate your progress in a centered, stable manner.”
For more information about Nina Kaufman, visit http://askthebusinesslawyer.com.
For more information or to register for the event, visit www.nawbo-raleigh.org.
ABOUT Greater Raleigh NAWBO:
Founded in 1978, Greater Raleigh NAWBO propels women entrepreneurs into economic, social and political spheres of power worldwide. Thirty-five years later, NAWBO is still the only organization dedicated solely to representing the interest of women entrepreneurs in all industries. The organization’