News By Tag
* Dropshiping Business
* Small Business Model
* Start A Drophipping Business
* Small Business & Startups
* Popular Small Business Model
* More Tags...
News By Place
Dropshipping Becoming A Popular Small Business Model
Low Start-Up Costs and Vibrant Online Markets Fuel Dropshipping Entrepreneurs
This business model also requires less time, space and effort in back-end fulfillment than running a full-fledged online store.
It is a wildly popular business model for these reasons.
But the competition in the dropshipping arena is fierce and its profit margins are notoriously slim. Still, some small dropship companies generate anywhere from a few thousand dollars in part-time income to six figures in a full-time pursue of this lucrative model providing you have the drive, talent — and most importantly — the facts about dropshipping.
Here is how it works:
Anyone who wants to start selling products that are stored at a manufacturer to customers he or she obtains selling on such online marketplaces as Amazon.com and eBay must first find those companies that have dropship programs for Mom and Pop startups.
They are plentiful, but difficult to find since many of them do not advertise or promote themselves online. They don't have to. They are in demand!
That's where Publisher of One comes in.
We have compiled a list of 137 quality manufacturers, wholesalers, liquidators and dropship companies. Plus, we've complied an accompanying list of 45 online marketplaces where you can sell the products you dropship. Our editors have researched them carefully and included them in our 27-page e-book, which can be downloaded instantly as a PDF document.
However, this is not a get-rich-quick scheme, and any fledgling entrepreneur will have to spend some time perusing the different companies and the products they sell. But once they do their research, they will be empowered with all they need to make money as a savvy dropshipper!
The Report Has Everything Needed To Get Started Now:
* 27-page Special Report with links and instructions on how to become a dropshipper along with links to obtain your state sales tax exemption.
* Specific ideas on how to find successful niches.
* A total of 137 links to companies that are legitimate wholesalers, manufacturers and dropshippers.
* Links to 45 online markets that can be used for specific niches. This goes way beyond Amazon and eBay. There is one overlooked but major market I give you that can double your dropship sales.
* 30-day money-back guarantee.
* A Secret dropshipping niche that is hot but often overlooked.
For more infomation about "137 links to Dropshippers and 45 Online Markets That Work," visit:
Publisher of One