Belvoir achieves 100% CMP compliance
Belvoir, which has 151 franchised offices across the UK, is delighted to announce that all of its offices now provide Client Money Protection (CMP).
“This is a fantastic achievement and demonstrates Belvoir’s commitment to maintaining high standards and compliance.
“Ultimately the benefit of this is that our clients are able to deal with Belvoir safe in the knowledge that they are fully protected and have access to consumer redress via an Ombudsman scheme.
“The network has worked in close partnership with the Belvoir audit team to achieve this compliance rate. In previous years we have invested heavily to support the network and improve standards and together we have made significant progress.”
• Belvoir Lettings now have more than 150 franchised offices nationwide. To find your nearest Belvoir office, visit their website at www.belvoirlettings.com (http://www.belvoirlettings.com)
NOTES TO EDITORS
· Belvoir was founded in February 1995 by Mike and Stephanie Goddard. Its Central Office is in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
· Mike was chairman of the bfa for three consecutive years and is currently Director of International Affairs.
· Dorian Gonsalves, Director of Commercial and Franchising, also sits on the Board of the Property Ombudsman.
· Belvoir is recognised as one of the largest specialist lettings agency franchises in the UK, with 150+ offices nationwide and aims to have 200 franchises in the next three years.
· Belvoir was officially awarded the Best Lettings Agency Franchise – Gold Award at the 2013, 2012 and 2010 Lettings Agency of the Year Awards in association with The Sunday Times & The Times. Belvoir also won the Silver Award in 2011.
· Belvoir was voted Best Large Lettings Chain at the Estate & Letting Agent Awards (ESTAs) 2013, which was hosted by Phil Spencer, along with six franchisees winning awards for their customer service. Belvoir has won Brand Builder of the Year at the bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards 2011 and Best Marketing Campaign of the Year at the Franchise Marketing Association (FMA) Awards 2011.
· Belvoir is a founder member of the SAFEagent Kitemark scheme, which is fully supported by NALS. SAFEagent promotes client money protection (CMP) and provides consumers with a clear message on those agents they should do business with.
· Belvoir successfully listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange on 21st February, 2012.
For further information or to arrange an interview with Dorian Gonsalves please contact Andrea McHugh, Headlines Journalism, tel: 01476 567438/07940 930 331