News By Tag
News By Location
Leading pharma and biotech companies to meet in London in September at Biosimilars & Biobetters
Returning for its fitfth year and following on from the major success of previous events, SMI are proud to present the 5th annual Biosimilars & Biobetters Conference, 29th-30th September, 2014, London.
Returning for its fitfth year and following on from the major success of previous events, SMI are proud to present the 5th annual Biosimilars & Biobetters Conference, 29th-30th September, 2014, London. With an in-depth focus on the current and future landscape of the biosimilars market, this meeting will allow input from key industry experts in the field to engage in meaningful and important discussions on how to accelerate drug development to market.
The event programme includes unique case studies, presentations and round table discussions on the key issues surrounding biosimilar commercial and manufacturing developments.
Event’s website: www.smi-online.co.uk/
For more information, please contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 207 827 6184 or e-mail email@example.com
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
· Global Head Generics, Thought Leadership, Alan Sheppard, IMS Health
· Founder, Carsten Brockmeyer, Brockmeyer Biopharma GmbH
· Regulatory Affairs Manager, Catherine Akers,Amgen Inc
· CEO, Ineke Braat,Pan-Generika
· Partner, Liz Fuller,Bird & Bird
· INSERM Director of Research, Laboratory of Biotechnology and Applied Pharmacology, Michael Tovey,Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan
· Chief Regulatory Officer, Executive Vice President, Global regulatory - Governmental Relations, Michel Mikhail,Fresenius Kabi
· Senior Consultant, Peter Wittner,Interpharm Consultancy
· Chairman, Richard Dicicco,Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals
· Legal Director, Sarah Faircliffe,Bird & Bird
· Principal Scientist & Head Analytical Development, Sharma Alok,Lupin Laboratories Ltd
· Medical Director, Steinar Madsen,Norwegian Medicines Agency
· Head of Safety Biosimilars, Uwe Gudat,Merck Switzerland Limited
· Managing Director, Victoria Fine,PSORIASENSE…
Plus, many more at this year’s conference.
• Optimizing the commercial potential of biosimilars in Europe
• The big guns are coming! ...how will the entry of originator companies impact the biosimilars industry
• What is on the horizon? ... Reviewing the opportunities and challenges for the biopharmaceutical industry
• Christening day…but what shall we call you! Discussing the ongoing debate on naming biosimilars and many more.
For more information, go to: www.smi-online.co.uk/
Alternatively, contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 207 827 6184 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for media partners: Julia Rotar, marketing manager, email@example.com
0207 827 6088