News By Tag
* National Pet Month
* Rob Fellows Reiki
* Reiki for animals
* Reiki animal healer
* More Tags...
News By Location
Rob Fellows Reiki helps National Pet Month 2014
Reiki Master Rob Fellows has teamed up with National Pet Month 2014 to help celebrate its 25th birthday event which runs from 1 April to 5 May 2014.
During the event pet owners have the chance to win a Reiki Animal Healer Home Study Course provided by Rob Fellows Reiki
To enter the prize draw all pet owners need to do is visit www.FaceBook.com/
Rob will also provide a £10 discount on the Reiki Animal Healer Home Study course fee to everyone who enters the draw but isn’t successful in winning the prize
Rob explains: “Reiki is a gentle non-manipulative healing therapy which can help reduce stress and calm your pet as well as ease pain and speed up recovery after surgery. It complements all prescribed veterinary treatments and can help dogs, cats, horses, small furries like rabbits and other pets too.
“ANYONE can easily learn how to give Reiki healing to their own pets. No special skills are required, just a love for your pet. Reiki is simple to do and very effective. Once I’ve trained and attuned you, you will be able to give Reiki forever!”
Alison Bowie from National Pet Month, comments “We are extremely pleased to have Rob Fellows’ support in our mission to raise responsible pet ownership and to raise funds for animal charities. We are delighted that Rob has donated his great course as a prize. Enrolling on Rob’s Home Study course will mean pet owners around the world can help improve the lives of their pets.”
More information on the Home Study course can be found at www.robfellowsreiki.com/
Contact Rob Fellows at rob@RobFellowsReiki.com www.RobFellowsReiki.com
1. Reiki is a natural healing therapy. Reiki energy is transferred to the recipient in a powerful, non-invasive and gentle way.
2. Animals and people can benefit from Reiki healing.
3. Reiki can be used to ease the pain of many illnesses and physical conditions in dogs including arthritis, anxiety, post-operative discomfort and depression are common complaints. Reiki is a wonderful calming, healing therapy.
4. Sick or injured animals should be taken to a vet.
5. Rob Fellows is a qualified Reiki Master Teacher. He has been a Reiki practitioner for 14 years and his attunements and initiations can be traced back to the founder, Mikao Usui.
6. Reiki enables the body to heal itself. It is non-invasive and non-addictive and is a calm and effective compliment to veterinary medicine and works alongside prescription drugs.
Rob Fellows Reiki