News By Tag
* Obstetric malpractice
* Placental Pathology
* Estimated Placental Volume
* Shoulder Dystocia
* More Tags...
News By Place
ACI: Obstetric Malpractice Claims – Agenda Highlights Announced
NEW THIS YEAR!
Obtain insight as to the perspectives from the Bench
Learn from 8 JUDGES. They will tell you what works and what doesn’t in their courtrooms, why parties succeed and don’t succeed in med mal cases, novel trial and case management strategies, examples of bad lawyering, and more.
View the complete list of distinguished speakers here: http://www.americanconference.com/
• New trends in shoulder dystocia cases and the expulsion defense, and hypothermia treatment for newborns suffering from acute hypoxic encephalopathy
• The use and limitations of placental pathology in untoward pregnancy outcome
• “The new tort reform”: Early recognition of injury, disclosure, investigation, settlement negotiations and ADR
• The use of Oxytocin, hyperstimulation and oxygen deprivation
• Determining when an injury occurred: Infections, metabolic disorders, labor & delivery, genetic defects and beyond
• Affordable Care Act nuances and the collateral source rule
• Electronic records and audit trails, and preparing and presenting your witness for deposition
• Proven jury selection and communication methods, and harnessing social media when gearing up for trial
Full agenda can be found at www.AmericanConference.com/
For more information on the forum, visit us online at http://americanconference.com/