The New version of TTS Consolidator is Now Available
TTS has just released the new 3.0 version of TTS Consolidator, a web-based management, automation and ticketing solution for Consolidators and non-IATA agencies.
The new design and interface of TTS Consolidator provide a better user experience, which alongside with the new features offer the travel agents great flexibility and productivity without requiring GDS specific knowledge. One of the most important upgrades of TTS Consolidator is the fact that it now supports all the Travelport GDS cores - Apollo, Galileo and Worldspan.
A few of the highlights:
· Availability search that allows travel agents to better serve schedule oriented clients;
· Additional filters to improve flight results interaction;
· Settings are customizable per sub-agency allowing complete control of each sub-agency business rules;
· Fees Management have more parameters available;
· A sticky PNR block keeps PNR search and quick PNR actions at hand;
· Sub-agencies balance area which allows the consolidator to easily track and alert his sub-agencies about low credit;
· Monthly Sales Dashboard in the homepage summarises the current month sales;
· News section, containing TTS blog articles, provides selected and useful industry related information to keep the user updated with what’s happening in the travel industry, as well as with TTS and its products;
· And much more, all of them aiming to make your business run smoothly and optimize your business opportunities.
Pedro Barata, founder of TTS commented, “Aside the fact that it is now available on all Travelport GDS cores, TTS Consolidator 3.0 brings in a large number of built-in functionalities that will enable the user, with or without GDS knowledge, to work faster and in a more flexible manner.”
For a fresh overview of TTS Consolidator 3.0, TTS puts at disposal a generic product video:
TTS also created a video introducing the new features TTS Consolidator 3.0 offers:
About TTS – Travel Technology & Solutions www.tts.com
TTS is a global leading player in the development of innovative solutions for the travel and tourism industry. Operating in more than 70 countries in 5 continents, managed through 3 offices – Miami, Lisbon, Barcelona - TTS develops technology solutions for travel agents, consolidators, airlines and corporations. TTS is also a Travelport Partner, belonging to the Travelport Developer Network.