News By Tag
News By Location
Must-ask questions before hiring an electrician
: If you are in a search of an electrician, you are at the right place. If you have no idea what questions you should ask him before hiring, this article is for you.
1. The first question should be about the license i.e. electrical certificates. Ask if he has got all the electrical test certificates. If he asks you for the landlords electrical certificate, tell him there is no such thing in this world, but yes it is advisable to get an EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report) done periodically.
2. The second question would be to ask if they are insured. If they carry insurance, only then they might be considered as a reliable company or contractor.
3. Make sure he is a professional and has got several years of experience. Ask him his qualification, skills and expertise.
4. Do not forget to ask for the references. Take the contact details of his past clients so that you can speak to them and ask about their experience and work with them.
5. Ask them the services included in different packages and the charges of each of them. Also, ask if there are any hidden costs involved. Compare their packages with others to check if they are over charging you or trying to cheat on you.
Answers to the above mentioned questions will clearly say if he would be able to do your tasks properly and safely. If you are satisfied by his answers, hire him, otherwise look for other options. I hope the above mentioned questions help you to find the best electrician.
If you are really looking for one, before looking anywhere else, go to http://london-
Control System Installation Ltd
020 8150 6644