News By Tag
News By Location
Spring 2014 edition of Business World magazine published by Russell Bedford
Lastest issue of the Russell Bedford accounting network's client magazine is now available
Business World delivers views, analysis and guidance written by specialists from within the Russell Bedford network, together with guest authors from other organisations.
Articles in the Spring 2014 edition are:
- Poland – developing business opportunities. Poland has become increasingly attractive as a place to do business. Lower taxes, a skilled workforce, and its central European location all mean Poland can now compete with the rest of Europe.
- Understanding why businesses fail. When businesses fail it’s easy to assume the reasons must be financial. But the causes of business failure are often deeper and less visible. A greater awareness of non-financial risks can save many SMEs from failure.
- Doing Business 2014 – understanding regulations for SMEs. The eleventh in a series of annual reports jointly published by the World Bank and IFC looks at regulations that enhance business activity and those that constrain it around the world.
- Buying property in the UK. A look at some different scenarios and the associated issues that overseas investors in UK property need to consider.
- Finance and support for your business. Wherever you are in the world there is almost certainly some form of grants and subsidies available for your business.
- Say Hello to the Elephants – Quadrant One: Clarity. We all have elephants – problems, needs or truths that we ignore even though we must face up to them. Here is a way to confront issues, along with tools to address problems, achieve clarity, and make decisions.
- Managing money globally – a guide. There are many methods you can use to mitigate foreign exchange risk. Whatever your strategy, being aware of all the potential outcomes is crucial.
Business World is available from member firms of the global accounting network or through the Russell Bedford International website. For further information, contact Kempton Bedell-Harper on +44 20 7410 0339. Alternatively, visit the website at www.russellbedford.com .
Notes for Editors
About Russell Bedford International
Established in 1983, Russell Bedford International is a global network of independent firms of accountants, auditors, tax advisers and business consultants. Ranked amongst the world’s leading accounting and audit networks, Russell Bedford is represented by some 460 partners, 5000 staff and 280 offices in more than 90 countries in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Russell Bedford International is a member of the IFAC Forum of Firms.
Russell Bedford International
T: +44 20 7410 0339