News By Tag
News By Location
Licensed Professional Counselor Provides Online Telephone Counseling
Many people do not realize they need professional advice until their situation get worse and they either feel obsession, constant worry, insomnia, loss of appetite, nausea, etc. or worse, go through broken relationships and divorce. Others need to find help and to learn how to manage their anger or how to stay away from abusive substances.
With Deborah, clients feel safe to share their troubles and feelings, to release their bitterness and anger and to start rebuilding their self-confidence. Troubled marriages get the chance to start improving their broken relationships, as well as improving the mental and physical well-being of all family members. As a professional counselor, Deborah knows how to lead these relationships into a strong, happy and healthy bond.
Being a relatively new service of therapy, online telephone counseling has recently become more and more popular because of the many advantages it offers. The advance of modern technology allows online counseling to expand from basic therapeutic communication via emails to telephone sessions via PC or video web-cam session.
Some of the multiple benefits of searching for online telephone professional counselor are:
- It is a much more convenient way to attend sessions, as compared to visiting the counselor’s office. Deborah Farber uses this advancement in technology and offers both online telephone and email counseling so her clients can be at the most convenient place for a session, such as at their office during a lunch break or in the comfort of their home when they feel relaxed and secure.
- Generally online counseling services are much less expensive compared to those in traditional face-to-face counseling.
- In addition, the factor of anonymity plays a huge role in the success of online telephone counseling; it allows clients to be more forthcoming, and open, as they are not scrutinized and observed like in traditional counseling.
- Online counseling is a perfect way of therapy for people who are shy and may have social anxieties.
- Transportation and traffic are not a problem. There is no commuting back and forth.
- Many people cannot express themselves well in person, but do express themselves well in writing. Online consulting with Deborah Farber provides these people with the great opportunity to share and discuss their problems and to find professional help.
- When the online counseling is done by emails, clients can re-read advice and recommendations again and again, whenever they need support, even months after the sessions have ended.
People, who are interested in online counseling with a licensed professional counselor, may visit Deborah Farber’s website at http://onlinetelephonecounseling.org/