News By Tag
News By Location
Complimentary Webinar on Contract Management with SharePoint on Tuesday, April 15th at 1 pm
Please join Optimus BT in their popular webinar to see how the complex needs of contract management can be resolved with SharePoint and Office 365. This webinar is ideal for Contract Mgr/Dir, Legal Counsel, IT Mgr/Dir/CIO and SP Administrators/Arch.
This Webinar will show case how SharePoint 2013 and O365 can be a perfect platform for managing your contracts – Helping improve the returns on your SharePoint/Office 365 investment and addressing a very essential business process for your organization.
Implementing a robust SharePoint based contract management system has the following benefits:
Easier monitoring of contract performance
Ability to keep up with key milestones and obligations
Setup and manage renewals, cancellations and expirations
Improve contract approval cycle times
Onboard customers or vendors faster
Track revenue, spend and analyze financial information
Integrate CRM and ERP systems for more comprehensive reporting and analytics.
Justifying SharePoint for a Contract Management system is easy.
1. You already are invested in SharePoint - You own the infrastructure, knowhow and management ability - there is no additional investment in extra hardware, software or training.
2. Utilize existing resources to administer and manage the new Contract Management System.
3. Keep all your contracts on your trusted content management infrastructure, owned and operated by you.
4. Lower total cost of ownership with one time setup, licensing and configuration costs.
5. Keep with the SharePoint upgrade program – eContracts is available for all versions of SharePoint – from SharePoint 2010 onwards.
6. Extend eContracts with standard SharePoint based technologies and tools.
7. Integrations with standard Microsoft platforms – outlook, office applications, active directory, SQL Server among other platforms and solutions.
Please join this complimentary webinar today.
Optimus BT, Inc.