Photos to Albums – Now easily Manage photos and albums on your iPad
This app comprises all features that you expect from any photo album app. From now, whenever you are on a tour and clicking some photos via your iPad, then you can create albums easily
Appsicum that is leading apps development company and leading in iPhone, iPad, iPod and android mostly brings a smart iPad app named as photos to albums app (http://photoalbum.appsicum.com/)
1. It allows you to add clipart and shapes to albums
2. This is the only app that works as full- fledged photo organizer with all folders.
3. You can add text layers to give a different look your albums by adding captions.
4. You will have access of free drawing tool so that you can add creativity in to your albums.
5. You have an option to export high resolution PDF files to your albums
6. You can manage individual layers on album page.
7. This app support EXIF/ Meta tag to filter photos easily.
8. Control shadow, colour scheme for various elements in albums.
9. You have controller option for Undo/Redo for ease of use.
10. You can add borders/frames to photos.
11. If you want to make any folder private, then you can lock individual element.
12. You can add background image or desired color for albums.
13. This app allows you to share your creation on social media.
14. You can share your creation to your email contacts or you can save it in your library for later use.
15. This app also allows you to let import photos wirelessly from PC or Mac or add from library/ camera.
16. You can create separate folders to organize photos.
17. This app provides you facility to sort photos on multiple parameters.
18. You can show photos on map with location data.
Here these entire features with Photos to Albums app for iPad which make easy your photos organizer. After analyzing entire features you will know that why photos to albums app is different from other albums app available for iPad. This app comprises all features that you expect from any photo album app. From now, whenever you are on a tour and clicking some photos via your iPad, then you can create albums easily, add borders and layers to albums add a tag on albums and sort them according to multiple sorting parameters just via one app named as photos to albums (http://photoalbum.appsicum.com/
You can visit this app on website here http://appsicum.com/