News By Tag
News By Place
Hover Bird a new gaming title for iPhone, iPad, Kindle, Android and Windows 8
By: Robert Dea
Winter is over and “Hover Bird” the Penguin visit to his cousins in the North is over. It is Time for him to fly back to the South Pole. Because “Hover Bird” is a Penguin he will need assistance from his helicopter blades. Since winter is over all the birds that flew south for the winter are returning. “Hover Bird” must avoid hitting the returning birds. Hitting a bird will cause extensive damage to the helicopter blades and prevent “Hover Bird” from returning to the South Pole.
Goal of the game is to collect coins, power ups and avoid exploding eggs and the 8 different kinds of flapping birds.
Hover Bird offers a unique 5 levels of play from Novice to Insane. Providing a fun experience for players of all experience levels.
Game Center Leaderboard is enabled for each of the 5 levels on all iOS based devices.
The app is optimized for iPhone 5.
"Hover Bird" is NOT a Flappy Bird clone even though you tap the screen to make "Hover Bird" fly.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* Amazon Kindle or Android device
* Windows 8 device
Two versions are FREE and available in the iTunes App Store.
- "Hover Bird" (FREE) Available in iTunes
- "Hover Bird HD" (FREE) Available in iTunes
Fee based versions are available without ads or additional in-app purchase.
- "Hover Bird Plus" available for fee in iTunes
- "Hover Bird HD Plus" available for fee in iTunes
- "Hover Bird" Amazon Kindle and Android available for fee in Amazon Store
- "Hover Bird" Windows 8 available for fee in Windows Store