News By Tag
* Peter DeHaan Publishing
* Connections Magazine
* Voltos Business Training Team
* Free Marketing Webinar
* Profit Jet Webinars
* More Tags...
News By Place
Connections Magazine Unveils Profit-Boosting Webinars
First How-To-Market Webinar Scheduled for March 18; More to Follow Each Month
The webinars are professional, focused, and commercial-free. They cover new online methods plus traditional methods with a profit-boosting twist. Telephone answering service and call center marketing executives can tap into these proven methods revealed in the new Profit Jet Webinars, from Voltos and Connections Magazine.
The first webinar is Tuesday, March 18, at 4 p.m. EDT, 1 p.m. PDT. The topic is “Warning: Are Negative Online Reviews Costing You Sales?” Following it will be “The Three Secrets to Explosive Business Growth!” on April 15 and then “Send and Receive: Email Marketing,” May 20.
Future webinars, on the third Tuesday of each month, include:
- How to Stand Out in Search Results to Attract Qualified Clients
- The Seven Common Advertising Mistakes and What to Do About Them!
- How to Use Follow Up Marketing to Uncover Increased Profits
- The Best Seven Cheap and Easy Ways to Get More Clients
- How to Attract Local Customers Through Community Involvement
- Eleven Best Practices for Direct Mail to Grow Your Business
- Twenty-seven Easy Ways to Radically Improve Your Website
- Stop Selling and Start Teaching! Why the Best Marketing Doesn’t Look Like Marketing at All
To learn more about these free webinars, visit http://profitjetwebinars.com to sign-up, view the webinar schedule, and request webinar-notification.
About Connections Magazine
Connections Magazine is the premier print magazine for the teleservice call center and contact center industry and is distributed to qualified readers worldwide. Connections Magazine is a source for news and information for call centers, contact centers, teleservice companies, telephone answering services, and telemessaging call centers. Connections Magazine also boasts a 1,200-page website, www.ConnectionsMagazine.com, full of useful industry articles and news. Connections Magazine is owned and published by Peter DeHaan Publishing Inc (http://www.peterdehaanpublishing.com). President, publisher, and editor-in-chief, Peter DeHaan, has 30 years of writing and call center related experience. As such, his “From the Publisher” column in each issue is a popular and anticipated piece. Peter DeHaan Publishing Inc also publishes AnswerStat magazine, TAS Trader, and Medical Call Center News, along with associated websites, such as FindACallCenter.com and StartACallCenter.com.
Peter DeHaan Publishing Inc