News By Tag
News By Location
Will Malaysian Prayers Help the Downed Airplane Crew and Passengers?
Malaysian lost airplane unites a country in prayer. What are the affects of prayer in times of crisis?
The likelihood of survivors in this situation becomes less likely as the days go by. Yet prayer does become the soothing balm for this kind of trauma.
What prayer does in times of crisis
• Restores a sense of hope
• Allows trauma in group mind to become less
• Aids in the transition of spirit to a heavenly realm ~ preventing the shocked spirit to be confused and become a ghost
• Prayers activate the quantum field supporting healing
• Opens the hearts and minds of the pray-er to a greater experience of love and peace
• Improves connection with the divine
• Invokes help and assistance from God the angels and heavenly guardians
The USA Today March 12th article explained how the people of Malaysia united in prayer, each in their own special way for all involved .
The power of prayer is far reaching. We are blessed in both times of celebration and times of great challenge to have this spiritual tool.
As I sat with my muslin friend from Pakistan over dinner discussing the plight of the lost plane I could hear in her the voice of the masses, lovingly concerned for these people. Prayer offers a direction for these many thoughts to be channeled into helpful energy . May you find the blessing in this day and may your faith whatever it may be give you peace~ the peace that passes all understanding.
Julie Renee Doering