News By Tag
News By Place
G10 Glasgow Teach Motivation Tips
G10 Glasgow Teach Motivation
GLASGOW, UK, March 2014 – Through all of the stories of great successes, it’s the men and women who found their motivation and consistently used it as their main drive to reach success.
Motivation and excitement about your vision, your ambition, your goal, give you energy and an ability to do what others can, but won’t do. If you’re motivated, you work longer hours, but are also more productive and focused in those hours you work.
12 Ways To Wake Up With Motivation
1. Have your biggest dreams written on a massive white board. Your dreams and audacious goals should be written where you can consistently see them. This helps you keep your eye on the prize.
2. Focus only on TODAY. Worry does no good. If you truly want to succeed you need to learn how to focus your mind only on the present.
3. Have only 3 things on your to do list that MUST BE accomplished. Don’t try and fill your day with too much. Too many people spread themselves thin. If you’re focused, you’ll stay motivated, you’ll get more done, and you’ll be where you want to be a lot faster.
4. Practice discipline. If you practice laziness and distraction, that is what you’ll be, and you’ll be left with nothing but regret and failure. Practice being successful by doing what successful people do every day: they remain disciplined.
5. Create an inspiring environment. Your environment HAS TO inspire you. Surround yourself with images that motivate you, but also in a clean, clear space.
6. Have a quotes list near your desk, and your bed. Always have inspirational quotes that keep you focused, upbeat, and aware that success isn’t immediate. That success takes hard work, dedication and much sacrifice.
7. Workout every day. Part of staying motivated is warding off depressive thoughts. Being physically fit helps with that not only from an image and an energy aspect, but hormonally as well.
8. Set mini, measurable goals. You’ll have your big goals – and make sure they’re as clear as possible – but they need to be broken into smaller goals as well.
9. Clean once a week. Clean your house and work space once a week. Keep clutter and mess out of your life if you want to keep consistently motivated.
10. Take mini-vacations monthly. You don’t have to spend a lot of money, but you should unplug once a month. Go local, but do what you gotta do to get out of your routine. You’ll not only be re-energized, but you’ll find that nature can enhance your creativity.
11. Read voraciously. Great people read. Books are their companions. If you want greatness in your future, read in your present.
12. Win your mental battles. The thoughts that fill your mind should only aid you in your journey, they should detract from it. You may not be able to control what comes in, but you do have the power to control which ones you pay attention to. Fill your mind with creative, positive, and ambitious thoughts. Don’t give energy to your fears and worries. They do nothing but move you further away from your goals.
Bonus: Eliminate ALL distractions
If you have nothing to distract you, you have no choice but to work.
For additional information, contact a member of the G10 administration team at firstname.lastname@example.org
G10’s Mission: “Loyalty to our Customers, Results for our Brands”.