Best-Selling Author Offers Workshop for Cochrane Business Community
Global speaker speaking to Cochrane audiences on building and managing a top business team.
Employee engagement expert and motivational speaker, Eddie LeMoine will address the businesses in Cochrane businesses on this critical issue in a workshop entitled “Journey to Engagement: How to Attract, Retain, and Motivate a Winning Team.”
In this session, Eddie will offers a proven process for engaging employees and therefore increasing overall productivity and profitability. Attendees will learn how to:
● Attract and retain a winning team
● Understand the impact of aging demographics and five generations in the workforce
● Manage and communicate with multiple generations
● Become an employer of choice
● Recognize their strengths as a team and work collectively to produce a stronger output
● Understand age, gender and cultural diversity and their influence on the workplace
● Interpret future trends and their impact on the organization
● Implement the three steps in closing the engagement gap
“Engaged employees are more productive yet they only make up 25 to 30 percent of the workforce. As an employer, you need to be able to recognize strengths in your team and leverage those strengths to create an engaged workforce” explains LeMoine. “The goal of this session is to help business owners and managers understand how employee dynamics affect your operations, and harness the skills and abilities of each individual to create an unbeatable team. There are strategies you can employ to turn on the team you already have and create an engaged workforce that will lead you down the path to becoming an employer of choice.”
The event takes place on March 12 from 7-9am. Tickets are $25/person or $100 for five people. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit https://cochrane.wufoo.eu/
Eddie LeMoine is a sought-after expert on changing demographics, attraction and retention, diversity and performance development. His book, Bring About What You Think About—a hands-on, practical workbook to help business and laypeople realize their potential—will soon be available through Be That Books Publishing, Inc. Information on the book can be found at www.bethatbooks.com.
To book an interview contact