News By Tag
News By Location
Compuware Deepens Investment in Application Performance Management for SAP® Solutions
Investment in Product, Expertise and Opening of New Compuware Center of Excellence for SAP Solutions Demonstrates Commitment and Partnering with SAP
Compuware APM for SAP Solutions is a non-invasive solution that comes out-of-the-box, with zero configuration. The solution discovers processes and user transactions performed with SAP software and captures important performance parameters of non-SAP components in heterogeneous ERP landscapes. All transactions are monitored 24/7, without placing additional load on the servers or network. Additionally, this solution can be extended to monitor cloud, big data, Citrix and mobile environments as well.
“SAP solutions are mission-critical applications whose performance is of the highest importance. The increased number of companies looking to ensure that these key applications are performing optimally is exciting,” said Blair Drenner, Vice President of Strategic Business Development for Compuware’s APM business unit. “The new Compuware Center of Excellence and our expanding expertise in SAP solutions are important steps to expand our existing relationship with SAP and with leading system integrators focusing on SAP solutions. Compuware is committed to ensuring our customers and partners are getting the most out of their investments in SAP software.”
Compuware APM for SAP Solutions
- automatically discovers and recognizes processes and individual user operations within SAP software;
- tracks all user transactions in SAP software, 24/7;
- Compuware APM 12.0 (formerly referred to as Compuware Gomez Real User Monitoring – Data Center) has certified integration with the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform, and was successfully tested by the SAP Co-Innovation Lab;
- delivers deep visibility into both the regular protocol and the encrypted secure network communications layer used by SAP GUI transactions, down to the level of individual transaction steps;
- provides agentless monitoring of the entire SAP solution landscape, including end users, the internet, Citrix, WAN optimization controllers, SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP® and SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java, the SQL database and the integration tiers between SAP applications and external applications;
- provides baseline service performance information and usage topology, and identifies impacted users to help enable smoother migrations to the SAP HANA® platform; and delivers real-time reporting and alerting on performance and availability issues of the remote function call (RFC) network protocol in SAP software.
Compuware APM is the leader in a new generation of application performance management. Unlike traditional APM solutions that are heavy, difficult and reactive, Compuware APM is light, smart and proactive. Compuware APM is built to manage the complexity of today’s most challenging modern applications including mobile, cloud, big data and SOA. Compuware APM optimizes and monitors tens of thousands of applications for more than 5,000 customers, large and small, around the globe. Through the lens of end-user experience, our customers enjoy faster performance, proactive problem resolution, accelerated time-to-market and reduced application management costs through smarter analytics, advanced APM automation and a unique performance lifecycle foundation.