News By Tag
News By Place
Bringing fresh perspectives to imaging in oncology drug development
Imaging allows us to answer questions that we did not know the answer to before. For example, it can help determine the composition of the tumour, clinical evaluation of patients and evaluation of new treatments.
Attendees will be given practical tips and guidance on cost-effective imaging management, regulatory insights will be provided and alternatives to costly independent reviews will be discussed. The use of imaging in clinical trials (Phases 2 and 3) will be considered and debated in addition to the use of novel biomarkers.
Speaker Panel includes:
- Dr Azeem Saleem, Head of Oncology Applications, Imanova Centre for Imaging Sciences
- Lori Dodd, PhD, Biostatistics Research Branch, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, US National Institutes of Health
- Dr Marijn Vlaming, Research Scientist, TNO
- Pallavi Chaturvedi, Imaging Project Manager, GSK Vesalius Imaging
- Francois Lassailly, Head of in Vivo Imaging, Cancer Research UK
- Dr Malcom Barratt-Johnson, Managing Director, PharmaMedic Consultancy Ltd
Key event highlights include:
- Examine the challenges of multicentre imaging studies.
- Two new sessions on audit methodologies and the central review from Perceptive Informatics and the US National Institute of Health.
- Discuss case studies, challenges and opportunities in imaging guidelines featuring Novartis and GSK.
- Gain an in-depth insight into the challenges of imaging in Europe.
- Evaluate the value of imaging strategically.
For full programme, brochure and more information please visit our website:
Register online with the following code and receive a £300 discount: SMI5N4Y
Network with: Janssen, Roche Diagnostics, Hoffmann-La Roche, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck KGaA, BioClinica, Lyscaut, Cancer Research UK, TNO, ICON Clinical Research, Asia HealthPartners, Aviesan, Banook Group, Cardiff University, EORTC, PAREXEL, European Society of Oncologic Imaging, Imanova, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIH), UZ Leuven, Edinburgh University, Virtual Scopics, Imaging Analysis, Biomedical Systems and many more
Pharmaceutical companies can book on for only £999 – Please contact Jonathan Collins at jcollins@smi-