News By Tag
News By Location
SMi presents the European BioNetworks Summit
SMi are proud to present their European BioNetworks Summit, taking place on the 7th and 8th July, 2014
Gone are the days that pharma companies can 'go it alone'. As a result, companies in the life sciences sector must think creatively in order to gain maximum potential and benefits from their partnering and collaboration strategies and models.
Following on from a portfolio of successful pharmaceutical events, SMi are proud to present their European BioNetworks Summit (http://www.smi-
Join this conference and hear timely case studies, presentations, roundtables and panel discussions on the hottest topics, from leading experts as they demonstrate how to create winning strategic partnerships from modern day collaborations!
Key Topics will discuss the key milestones involved and what you need to know before, during and after the partnering process including......
• The 4 musketeers… pharma, biotech, academia and venture capitalists!
• Aligning pharma and venture capitalists…
• Funding for the future – where is the money right now and where is it heading?
• Positioning your organisation to win new deals by introducing alliance management tools
• Dealmaking tips – working through the timeline for creating successful partnerships
Benefits of attending:
• 12 big pharma and biotech companies on the speaker platform!
• Network and learn from your future partners
• The must attend event showcasing how biotech, pharma, academic and funding organisations can create winning strategic partnerships from modern day collaborations
• Hear cutting edging presentations and key cases studies from leading industry and academic experts
• Learn about the latest developments pertaining to strategic partnering and funding
• Sanj Singh, President and CEO, Ade Therapeutics
Key Speakers Include:
• Simone Breitkopf, Head Governmental and Public Affairs, Pricing and Reimbursement, Alcon Pharma GmbH (Novartis Group)
• Lubor Gaal, Head of Europe, Business Development, Bristol Myers Squibb
• Dr Robert Williams, Chief Development Scientist, Drug Development
Office, Cancer Research UK
• Mika Partanen, Deputy Director, Global Competitive Insights, Bayer Pharma
• Dr. Michael Meyers, Vice President of Scientific Innovation, Oncology, Johnson and Johnson
• Davidson Ateh, Chief Executive Officer, BioMoti
• Professor Joseph Sweeney, Professor of Catalysis and Chemical
Biology, Department of Chemical Sciences, University of Huddersfield
• Jorgen Drejer, Chief Executive Officer, Aniona
• Adrian Dawkes, Vice President, PharmaVentures
For more information visit the website http://www.smi-
+44 (0) 20 7827 6184