News By Tag
News By Place
Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group Announces Its 19th Annual Spring Forward Against Cancer Gala
Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group Announces Its 19th Annual Spring Forward Against Cancer Gala Saturday, April 12th at the Cocoanut Grove Ballroom in Santa Cruz
SANTA CRUZ , CA -- The Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group will hold its 19th Annual Spring Forward Against Cancer Gala on Saturday, April 12th at the Cocoanut Grove Ballroom in Santa Cruz.
· Saturday, April 12th, 2014
· Start time 5:30 p.m.
· $150 per person; $360 Boardwalk Wine Package (Beat "prohibition"
· This year we will transport our guests back in time with a Boardwalk Empire themed gala (period dress is optional).
· Corporate table sponsorships are available. Please contact the Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group for additional information.
· Event Includes: Reception, Live and Silent Auction, Sit Down Dinner, Live Music and more! Romney Dunbar will MC the event and Fred Keeley will be the auctioneer for the live auction.
· Catering by Barbara & Co. Menu includes butter lettuce salad with fresh pears, blue cheese, candied pecans tossed in a honey dijon dressing, dessert and coffee) and choice of Macadamia Crusted Ono with a Pineapple Mango Salsa and Medley of Roasted Potatoes., Prime Rib
with au jus, Scalloped Potatoes, Shaved Horseradish and Sour Cream or Penne Pasta with Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce, Artichokes and Olives.
· Get your tickets now for what is sure to be the best party of the year. Visit:
· RSVP Required.
· Sponsors announced:
o Santa Cruz Nutritionals
o California Giant Berry Farms
o SunRidge Farms
o Santa Cruz County Bank
· For information call 831-465-1989 or visit www.SCCBG.org
· All proceeds benefit the following Santa Cruz County organizations:
Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people living with cancer in the Santa Cruz community. Working with a dedicated group of volunteers and partners, the organization raises community consciousness through events and outreach and provides vital financial support for beneficiary organizations. Through these efforts the organization has a particular focus on new research and the development of improved and more effective treatment solutions for cancer.
To learn more about Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group go to http://sccbg.org or follow them on Facebook at http://www.tpgonlinedaily.com/